Even more complicated

While the rest of his team searched for Blake he decided to return home for awhile.

Jade was speeding towards his house until he was stopped by a cop. He pulls over to the side of the road and the cop gets out his car and walks over.

Cop: do you know why I pulled you over?

Jade: I'm constantly speeding?

He has yet to take his helmet off.

Cop: I'm gonna need you to take off the helmet and show me your license.

Jade: how about I tell you a little secret? Just lean in a bit.

For some odd reason, he does and Jade shocks him knocking him out. Jade looks at his hand as blue electricity sparks out his palm.

Jade: that's new!

He hits a 180 on his bike and starts his drive again.

————

He enters through the garage door to see Lily eating a pack of Oreos.

Lily: Oh, hey Jade. Want one?

Jade: yes!

He moved next to her on the couch.

Jade: I learned that I can produce electricity from my body.

He takes an Oreo as Lily sees what he said as wack.

Lily: Okay, I've been thinking about this for a while, but what if!

She stands up and stares down Jade.

Lily: what if this spider thing really isn't your semblance! But is the by-product of like a spider bite! Like I understand that it was in our family but come on, there is no way a spider semblance would allow half the stuff you do! Give me your blood! I need to see it!

She brings out a syringe and Jade freaks out. He jumped to the ceiling and crawls away from Lily.

Jade: vile woman! You know I hate needles!

Lily: you can fight a big ass guy who has a horn on his head but can't get pricked by a needle?!

Jade: yes!

Lily: they hard way it is!

Her bleeding edge suit covers her and he puts on his suit.

Jade: no way!

He flips off the ceiling and runs out the door.

Lily: get back here!

The needle morphed into her suit and she flies out the house.

———

Back in the city, Jade was fighting his sister.

He flips off of her with a kick and web zipped to a building.

Lily: GET OVER HERE!

He turns invisible but lily activated infrared and shot him with a missile. She flies over and uppercut him and threw him.

He sticks to the side of the building.

Jade: get that thing away from me! He activated both dying stars.

He web zipped towards her and kicks her back. He pulls her close and hits her with two punches and a knee to the stomach. He reels his fist back and hits her but this time an explosion happened. He jumped off her going up, he web zipped towards her once again and kicks her downwards.

She grabs his leg and stops her descent. She throws him into a car and shoots him with multiple repulser blast from crescent-shaped weapons that came out her suit. She flies down and drags Jade out the car with his flashing red aura. She threw him on the ground and stuck the needle in his arm. She gets all the blood she needed and throws some handcuffs that were made from her suit on him. She does the same to his legs. She places a device on his chest spider disabling his suit and weapons.