Offline

Jade and Pyrrha were in his room With her facing away from him on her scroll.

He runs his fingers through his hair.

Jade: you sure you don't want to talk about it? You seem upset.

Pyrrha: Jade. I'm fine. Trust me. Just go to sleep, your match with Yang is tomorrow, I'm sure she isn't going to go easy on you either.

Jade: you're right... just tell me if something is wrong.

Pyrrha: I always do.

Jade: I guess you're right about that too.

————

The very next day Yang and Jade were staring at each other from across the arena.

He was in his suit and got into position to jump at her.

Yang: I won't be going easy on you! After all, I don't even know you!

Jade: I'd like it no other way!

Port: are you ready!

The stage raises into the air. While this was happening both of them happened to hear Ruby in the crowd say "BREAK A LEG, SIS!"

The countdown starts as the spotlights activate. As soon as it hits zero the two lunged at each other and connected fist.

Yang: WOAH! You really are strong!

Jade: well I can lift fifteen tons!

They both jump back.

Jade shoots two web lines to the opposite sides of Yang and pulls them putting himself into a slide. She jumped over him and before she could properly react she gets a kick to the face making her stumble.

While still in the air he shoots a web to her chest turning it into a zip kick. It knocks her flat on her back and he flipped away.

Jade: I said I'm not going Easy!

Yang slowly gets up.

Yang: I was just caught off guard!

Jade: uh huh...

He has to fight off of his own instincts as his spider-sense wasn't working on her.

Yang jumped at him but he dodged and went for a spin kick only to get his leg grabbed. She forced him to flip and got a solid punch on his chest, making him crack the ground on impact. She cocked back her fist once again only for him to teleport behind her.

She seen this coming and quickly threw an elbow catching him in the jaw. It stuns him and forced him to turn around letting Yang get a suplex off on him.

She quickly got up and he gets up as well. She went for another punch but he kicked off her chest getting some distance.

He runs at her only to disappear from right in front of her. She turns around only to see rose petals falling to the ground. Right from above she gets a punch right to the back of the head.

He sweeps her legs and his spider arms sprung from his back. They stab at her then he gets a solid uppercut throwing her into the air. He zip kicked her and grabbed onto her.

He punched her and then jumped off going back into another zip kick. He teleports to her and knees her right in the back. He teleports again but to the front of her and grabbed her arm.

He spins around and throws her to the ground, breaking a part of the arena and making a big dust cloud.

He teleports to the outside of it and used his spider arms to stand.