Snow fall

Weiss: let's go.

They both run over to the source of the yelling and see a bunch of kids pelting a fanus boy with snowballs. 

Weiss: hey!

She yells getting the boys attention.

Weiss: what do you think your doing?! Stop assaulting that boy!

Boy: or what?

Jade then jumped off the top in his Spider-Man suit as all the kids dropped their snowballs.

Jade: what's going on here?

Weiss: well, j- Spider-Man, these kids and bullying a fanus for no reason.

Jade: is that true?

Boy: no! Well...yes.

He goes over and crouched right in front of the boys.

Jade: how about instead of bullying this kid why not be his friend? What's your name kid?

Boy: Kyle.

Jade: well Kyle...don't be mean just because he's different. As simple as that.

He stands up.

Jade: how about having a proper snowball fight. Trust me it's WAY more fun than just throwing it at one person.

Kyle nods and goes over to help the fanus up. With a job well done him and Weiss walk away.

Weiss: so jade?

Jade: was I that obvious?  

Weiss: maybe? Who else knows?

Jade: ozpin, Glynda, my grown-up sister Ruby....and jaune.

Weiss: wait?!

Jade: let's take this to a more private place.

Mina: you should have done that from the beginning.

He grabs Weiss by the waist and she blushed. He web slung up to the top of a roof and he sits down. His mask receded into the black line.

Weiss: it really is you.

Jade: big surprise?

Weiss: yes, it actually is.

She crossed her arms.

Jade: well, Weiss Schnee, can you do me a favor?

A little sweat dropped off her forehead as he used her full name. He gets up and takes her by the hand.

Jade: will you be my girlfriend?

She kicks his foot out and flips him onto his back.

Weiss: ...no.

She saw the life leave his body as his already kinda pale skin goes ghostly white.

Weiss: that was a joke, of course, I'll be your girlfriend. Wow, you people really have changed me.

He then trips her and carries her bridal style. She goes bright red as the snow continues to fall.

Jade: well, how does it feel to date Spider-Man?

Weiss: I don't care about Spider-Man, I love Jade Rose.

She reached up and plants a kiss on his lips. He glows red as he puts Weiss down. She smiles smugly as he bends and buried his face in the snow.

Weiss: as bright as the sun.

Jade: your a bully.

Weiss: hardly. Well, I'll keep your little secret a secret for you.