A very random set of events

(Author: This is so much harder to write when you don't have anyone with Blake or Weiss to change where you are. I have to keep coming with stuff for the ones in... fuck, whatever the place is called to do. It makes me a little sad and makes me lose inspiration for writing this. I CANNOT wait for them to be back together.) 

Jade and Ruby were on the second-floor living room. She was laying across his lap while they both read books. 

Nora just walked into the room as well. She was behind the couch so she couldn't actually see Ruby yet.  

She was planing on scaring Jade using the knowledge that his spider-sense doesn't work on friends and family. 

But as the inconsistent power doesn't like to work, it likes to work as well. It breaks Its own rules... 

Jade sensed her behind them and shot a web at her. A terrified scream made Jade and Ruby get up and look. 

Nora was completely stuck to the wall. 

Jade: Oop! Those were the impact webs! ...I forgot about those! 

He just now remembering that he doesn't just have basic webs. 

Jade: I wonder how I forgot about these? 

Ruby: Doesn't that mean, mine have them too! 

She looked down to her shooters and shot another web at Nora earning another scream from her. 

Nora: Why me?! 

Jade: You were just a very readily available test subject. 

Nora: Am I expendable now?!

Jade: No, just available... try the rapid-fire ones! 

Ruby looked down to her shooters. 

Ruby: Ooooh! Rapid-fire! 

She pointed her shooters at Nora who was struggling to get off the wall. 

Nora: Wait! We can talk about this!! 

Summer: What's with all the screaming-?

She came around the corner just as Nora was pelted with web balls.

Summer: Okay, what the hell? Why are you two trying to kill, Nora?

Ruby: Not kill, almost kill. 

Nora was basically covered entirely. 

Jade: She's gonna suffocate in there. 

Jade walked over and started ripping the web off of Nora. She was eventually free of it all and immediately jumped on Ruby right away. 

She was put into a boston crab and was screaming for Jade to help. 

Jade: Nah, it's good training for you. Mom, you wanna go bake something? 

Summer: Oooh! Absolutely, we haven't actually baked together! 

Summer skipped on over to him and grabbed his hand. 

Jade: ...Oh! teleport-

Both him and Summer disappear with a mix of white and red rose petals falling to the ground. 

Ruby: Nora! Get off me! OW! OW!

Nora: you'll figure your way out eventually! 

Nora laughed while Ruby was Ruby tried to figure a way out of this. Ruby used her flexibility to her advantage and shot a trip mine right in front of Nora. 

Nora: What's this? 

Ruby: Your doom! 

It went off and Nora was ripped off of Ruby and slammed against the wall, head first. This whole time, neither of them actually activated their aura so they felt everything.