Oniyuri Pt.2

Jade smirked on the inside of his mask. 

Jade: All of you get back! 

He knew things were gonna get fast and dangerous. The only ones who could keep up was Ruby but Jade didn't want her anywhere near this creep. 

Ren was also an option but his weapons were a little ineffective in Jade's eyes. 

Tyrian ran forward and Jade jumped into the air. He shot a web next to Tyrian and pulled throwing himself forward. 

Tyrian dodged the obvious punch by leaning back. He quickly spun around and went to clock Jade in the back of the head but his fist was met with a metal spider arm. 

The arm moved away and Jade did a swift backflip turning it into a kick. Tyrian's face was put into the dirt from this and Jade climbed on top of him and started delivering punches to the back of his head. Each one exploding, creating a crater after he emptied all the shells he had in his weapons he flipped back and His suit auto-loaded his weapons. 

Jade: Did I get him?

Mina gave an aura gauge on the man and consciousness level on Tyrian. 

Jade seen that he was more than alive and kicking. 

Tyrian got up and out of the ground.  

Tyrian: I must say! That really tickled! 

He dusted himself off and Jade's fought some tough guys but this was just normal guy! No rhino skin, no suit, no nothing! He was thinking if he could actually win this fight. 

Tyrian disappeared from Jade's sight and his spider-sense went off. The danger was from behind and his spider arms would block it. 

Ruby: Jade! 

She aimed Crescent Rose and shot a shock round at Tyrian. It somehow bounced off his weapons and shot itself right into Jade. 

He screamed in pain as Tyrian lined himself back up again. All of them were way too far to actually do anything about this hit Jade was about to unwillingly receive. 

It had an impact, Jade was thrown down into the dirt and wasn't moving. 

An Aura protected people from strong hits, but a hit to the back of the head like this was always putting a person to sleep. Except for Tyrian for some odd reason...

Everyone's face went white as Tyrian cocked back his fist. 

If no one does anything, three of his punches, full force, could MAYBE break through Jade's armor. 

Ruby dropped Crescent Rose and quickly put on her suit while running. 

She jumped in and spins in the air. She delivered a flying kick to Tyrian. 

She covered her brother and went back to looking at Tyrian. 

Ruby: You won't be touching him! We protect each other. 

She may have been slightly failing to see this. She's never really seen her brother so... helpless. From this, she finally gets it. 

Ruby: you won't be taking me or ever hurting my friends!!

Tyrian: Wait, if you're.... that means... 

Tyrian starts laughing. It was quiet but ended up blowing into full-blown maniacal laughter. 

Tyrian: Not only have I found the little rose! I've found the protective big brother! I'll just pluck you both out the ground the take you to my queen!