What're you doing here?

Back at Patch, Lily kicked the front door open scaring the life out of Yang.

Yang: what're doing, Lily?!

Lily: I made this cool ass arm for you!

She lifted up the box and pointed to it. In her spare time, Lily wanted Yang to be, well, Yang again. So she made an arm.

Yang: You did what?

Lily: Exactly What it sounds like! An arm, you know, the thing you seem to be lacking on the right!

Lily's enthusiasm was kinda off the chart. This really only happens when she makes something new.

Lily ran over and placed the box in front of Yang.

Lily: I have no idea how I did it, but it also just fuckin clips on!

Yang looked away.

Yang: I... I'm not feeling too great now... maybe later?

Lily just put on a really big smile.

Lily: Sure! Yeah! Absolutely!

When people give the "triple okay" things aren't okay. She was a little mad, just a little. All that trouble just for a "maybe later."

Lily: it's really no problem. ...I'll just bury with my spirt...

She mumbled the last half of this.

Yang: What was that?

Lily shakes her head.

Lily: Nothing. Just come to me when you're ready.

She put the lid back on the box and speed-walked away. Upstairs in Lily's room, she put the box on her bed and took off her glasses.

Lily: Really? I would've been fucking ecstatic if I walked up to them and said, "Hey! You want your arm back?"

She sighed.

Lily: I'm a damn scientist, not a psychologist...

Yang's been like ever since the fall of Beacon but honestly, she didn't even get the worst of it. But hey, everyone has different breaking points.

Lily: Where's Jade-? Yeah... he left...

She falls back and stares at the ceiling.

Lily: ....I can't stay here another second...

It was boring, Yang brings down whatever happy mood is going, and Tai keeps making dad jokes. It was everything Lily didn't want, especially the dad jokes.

Lily: Yeah, I'll meet everyone in Haven! Get the hell out of here!

Of course, she'll leave the arm. But she didn't slave away for a week for nothing. Yang'll eventually put it on.

Lily: I even got that pretty big house for them to stay in over there... and I get to talk to Mina again!

With that, she began to pack up what little stuff she had and prepare to leave.

Lily: Can't wait to see that idiot again...

——————

Over with team JNPR and Ruby, they were walking through some woods and oddly, there wasn't any Grimm around. But they really didn't notice except for Penny and Jade who found it strange. But hey, it made their walking easier so they weren't complaining. 

Jade: I swear, someone is watching us...

Penny appeared at his side. 

Penny: No way! I would've noticed by now!