Following the trail

Jade was standing on a rooftop in his suit trying to figure out the dust robberies.

Jade: I have a culprit. I have locations. But it's all dust random. He roams the streets looking for stores and just bust in them demanding dust. Math and science can't beat random!  

He lets out an annoyed yell. After this, he looks off the building.

Jade: there has to be something...maybe...he needs dust and a lot of it. Mina.

Mina: yes, Jade?

Jade: run a cheek and dust shipments coming to Vale. If they are gonna be somewhere it's gonna be where they have what they need and that's dust!

Mina: this might take a while. There is A LOT to go through.

Jade: it's fine. Just notify me once you find anything.

He swings around and stops once he sees a recently robbed dust shop. He sticks to the wall and leans towards the cops.

Jade: what happened here- wait, dumb question. Don't answer it.

He then spots his team walking over to the robbed shop.

Ruby: what happened here?

Jade: with that, I'll be taking my leave.

He bows with one arm and starts to swing away. He straight up smacks a glyph and falls to the ground. The girls walk over to him and stare at the downed hero.

Jade: Weiss was that necessary...?

Weiss: maybe.

Yang: see Ruby I told you he actually had them.

She points to his wrist and he flips up and landed in a crouch.

Jade: Yeah, that kid's weapons were amazing. I had to ask him for the design. Are you the original creator of them?

Yang: I am actually!

She does a little hop towards him. He stands up straight and looks at her wrist.

Jade: it was great seeing something like this. Some villains just never go down no matter how many times I punched them. But now, I can just make explosions at point-blank range and win.

Ruby: you know a scythe isn't that bad either.

Jade: I prefer hand-to-hand combat.

Yang: you know~

She slides up to him placing her hand on his chest. Weiss's eye twitched as she saw Yang get really close to Jade.

Yang: I'd really like to see you without the mask~ maybe even no clothes~

He feels as if he's about to throw up as his SISTER continues to try and put the moves on him. Weiss walks over and separated the two.

Weiss: well it was nice meeting you again. But it's about time you go.

She said obviously annoyed and maybe even angry. Not wanting to anger his girlfriend even further he starts web swinging away.

Yang: why'd you get all defensive?

Weiss: he probably has a very caring girlfriend who loves him with her life. I'm sure you wouldn't want to ruin something like that. Plus that's just wrong.

Yang was confused by the last few words but Weiss storms off.

———

Back on a rooftop, he paced back and forth trying to figure things out.