Another escape

With no objections from anyone, the teams get moving. But on the streets of Vale, the nightclub team was figuring out how to even get there.

Yang: are you sure you can keep up with a bike, Jade?

Jade: Yeah. I'm pretty confident in my ability to swing thank you.

She just shrugs and got on bumblebee with Neptune already on the bike she pulls off and drives worse than Jade.

Jade: this...this is gonna be hard...

With a sigh, he begins his adventure of trying to follow Yang with her cracked up driving.

————

After about an hour of driving, they finally arrived at the place. Jade swings in from over the building and lands next to Yang on her bike.

Yang: I'm surprised you actually kept up.

She takes off her helmet and Neptune looks like he just got thrown out of a tornado.

Jade: you good Neptune?

He shakes his hair and goggles back into place.

Neptune: Yup.

He gets off the bike and Jade jumped over it.

Jade: let's get this party started!

Both Yang and him activate their weapons. Walking through the place two Guards spot them and rush to close the front door.

Jade: me or you?

Yang: you may go.

She bows and he pulls back his arms as the chamber cycles. He hits the door completely breaking them pushing them out of place. He activated his spider arms and walks in with Yang.

Jade: Oh, buddy! I've come to whisk you away to a mystical place called prison.

He gets a bunch of guns pointed at him.

Junior: kill him!

Jade: they never learn, do they?

A hail of bullets fly at him but he lets his instincts take over and he completely dodged all of them. He lands on the wall and stares at him.

Jade: let's go.

He jumped into the crowd of guys and with one explosive punch knocks all of them away like a bunch of bowling pins. The few that actually were still up get shot with electric webs sending them back to the ground.

Junior: idiots...every last one of them.

Jade walks up to junior as he doesn't even attempt to fight back.

Junior: what do you want.

Jade: it's not what I want, it what she wants.

He points to the door and Yang walks through.

Jade: also your going to Jail.

Junior: bold assumption. What have I done to-

Jade hits the counter and rips a part of it off revealing a lot of cocaine.

Junior: Oh, damn it.

————

After 40 minutes of talking and tying up, they found out nothing.

Jade: this was an entire waste of time.

He jumped across the club over all the tied up thugs and junior.

Yang: let's hope everyone else is having better luck than us.

Her and Neptune join him at the door and they leave back to Yang's bike. He used the arms and a well-placed web line to crouch. By placing all of them on the ground and crouching on the line.