The dance

The dance was later today but there were still problems with Blake not wanting to go but Yang said she would handle it.

But besides that, Jade was walking through the hallway with Weiss. Things were still awkward since she dropped what she did on him but he was managing conversation.

Weiss: you really won't be able to dance later?

Jade: nope...Lily even told me not to even bother going since I would probably do something dumb and get myself hurt even more.

Weiss: she isn't wrong. You are the master of dumb.

Jade: oh really now?

Weiss: yes really now. Wow, I really just said that.

Jade: the dumb master has infected you.

Weiss: yup, infected me with his love.

She bent him down and gave him a kiss on the cheek making him blush. He then turned visibly angry.

Weiss: what's wrong?

Jade: that entire time while I was fighting Grimm I didn't use my semblance once! I could be moving like normal if I would have just teleported around then made the roses fly around me super fast.

Weiss: like the move you did when we were fighting torchwick?

Jade: yup...could have turned those Grimm into sushi.

He sighs and puts his hands in his pockets.

Weiss: well...don't worry about it...at least your alive.

Jade: your right about that. You know, I don't mind if you dance with Neptune. I know you were looking forward to dancing and I don't want my injuries to take that away from you.

She was a little hesitant on answering because she doesn't know how he'll react to either one.

Jade: seriously, it's fine. i mean you wouldn't do something like before twice, right?

Weiss: no I wouldn't I mean, I don't want to leave you out of everything. It's just-

He puts his arm around her causing a bit of pain but nothing he's not used too.

Jade: I'm serious go ahead and dance. I'm not taking no for an answer. I want you to have fun and not just sit around with me by the punch bowl...

Weiss: alright. I'll do it.

She smiles and leans into Jade's chest as the two walk in silence.

—————

The dance was just starting and Jade walks in with Ruby. He was wearing an all black suit.

Yang: ohh! You two look amazing!

Ruby was leaning on him so she wouldn't fall.

Jade: she may look amazing but she can't take two steps without almost falling.

She playfully elbows him in the side.

Ruby: Oh, stop you. How does Weiss do it?

Jade: I mean...it can't be that hard?

Yang: you wanna try?

Jade: sure, I mean it can't be that hard to walk in them?

He begins walking and Ruby stumbles to walk straight even with his support. Yang giggles at the two.

Jade/Ruby: oh, stop it.

A few minutes pass and Jade helped Ruby go and stand by the punch bowl.