Speacial surprise

The weird snowfall has canceled the field trip. It was pushed to Friday instead of tomorrow.

Jade ran through the hall and entered his dorm room to see all the girls changing.

Weiss: GET OUT!

He scrambles to turn around and headbutted the door, completely knocking himself out like an idiot.

Ruby: is...is he okay?

Blake: I think he's completely out?

She walked over and poked his cheek with her finger. Absolutely no reaction comes out of him. Movie tickets fall out of the fallen Roses pocket, peeking Blake's interest she picks them up.

Blake: movie tickets? There's only two?

She stands up and turns to everyone else.

Yang: movie tickets? Who was he gonna ask?

She says obviously looking at Weiss.

Weiss: I have no idea, buts it's not good to snoop!

She crossed her arms.

Weiss: put them back and put him in my bed. When he wakes up he can go about his business.

Without question, Yang moved on over and shoved the tickets back in his pocket and threw him on Weiss's bed.

----

Jade shot up from Weiss's bed and checked his pocket. He lets out a sigh of relief as he looked around the room.

Jade: no ones here?

He flips the cover off him and got off the bed. He opened the window and put on his suit and jumped above the window hanging from the wall.

Mina: yes?

Jade: where are team RWBY?

Mina: do you think I have access to beacons camera system?

Jade: uh, yeah.

Mina: your right! Uhhhh, they just left.

A camera view appears in his visor and he sees Weiss and her team hop in a ship.

Jade: well, damn. Call Weiss for me.

Mina: yes sir!

He hears ringing and eagerly waits for some type of answer.

Jade: is she gonna pick up?

After a few more seconds, she picked up.

Weiss: Jade?

Jade: hey Weiss. You wanna see a movie with me?

Weiss: of course!

Yang: what was that?

Weiss: quiet you! See you later Jade. Send me the info.

Yang: what's with the smile Weiss!

She hangs up the phone.

Jade: I think Yang knows?

Mina: really?

Jade: maybe.

He begins to swing away.

----

Back at his original home he jumped through the window and arrived in his home.

(Author: I've finally decided that this is a stand-alone house. And I've changed the setup for his and Ruby's room to be on the second floor and her lab on the first.)