ice cream problem

Ruby: we both already said that...

Lily's helmet retracts.

Lily: well, I just wanted to say it again. Anyway, let's go!

She puts her helmet back on and they begin running.

They start to slow down when they see a giant mech running at them.

Lily: there's a person in that?

Mina: yup!

She points her hand at the mech and a single repulser blast hits the cockpit. It goes completely through the armor and it falls off the side of the train.

Lily: had to put a little more power into that one.

———

Back down below the four stand as Weiss hands out dust.

Jade: everyone ready?

Yang: let's get it!

They both activate their weapons then high five. They begin running until they were cut off by an ice cream themed girl.

Jade: who the what?

it was a simple stare-down until Jade steps in front if everyone.

Jade: You guys go on ahead I'll deal with her.

he gets into a crouched battle stance and his friends run past and she simply allows it.

after a few seconds of being alone, they start circling each other until she gets out her scroll ruining the atmosphere.

Jade: hey, jokes are usually the thing I do.

He shoots a web to the ceiling and hangs upside down from it. The girl walks over and puts her scroll in his face.

???: names Neo. I'd like to say something before we fight.

Jade: what would that be?

She starts to type something again.

Neo: you're my favorite hero! But I'm sorry.

Jade: sorry?

She punches him in the face with surprising strength throwing him into some crates.

Jade: ow, okay. Sorry for that. Got it.

He jumped at her with a kick aiming for her legs. She jumps over him but he used his left hand to stick to the ground to change directions. He flies back and kicks her right in the face. He teleports back to in front of her surprising her and grabbed her leg.

He flips her but she cuts a backflip and jumped forward to kick him in the chest only for him to dodge.

He summoned his roses to him and they stab into the ground after wrapping around her leg.

He roundhouse kicks her only for her to break like glass.

He doesn't let the confusion get to him as he dodged a flurry of attacks from the short girl. He backflips and teleports behind her but gets hit four times and thrown to the ceiling. Under the mask, he smirks as he shoots two web lines onto each side of her and came down like a rocket on top of her. He front flips off of her then teleports himself to the wall only to find her gone.

Jade: what the...?

His spider-sense goes off as he barely had enough to look to the left of him to get kicked in the mouth. He gets knocked off the wall and the girls jumped at him. She spins around on him and throws him to the ground getting him in an arm lock.