A big reunion

Summer: JADE! JADE! JADE!

He doesn't listen to his mother's pleas as he kept running forward. They were about halfway back until Summer forcefully stopped him and her. 

Summer: please! running is raising my anxiety for this! I haven't seen some of these people in over ten years! 

He nods. 

Jade: that doesn't change the fact that all of them will still love you the same. If you think anything bad will happen by you coming back, get those thoughts out your head, we're a family, we'll protect each other.

Summer's worried expression went calm and they got back to walking. 

Summer: ...WHEN THE HELL DID YOU BECOME SUCH A SMOOTH TALKER!?

Jade: What? I've been this way!

Summer! WHAAT?

Jade: What? 

He shrugged with a smug smile.

------------

Jade and Summer were directly outside the home. He was trying to calm her down as she was even more hesitant. His speech 100 was reduced to a 3 as he kept trying to move. 

Jade: Summer! Come on!

HE tugged her and got her moving. She teleported back behind the tree. 

Jade: stop using our semblance against me!

Summer was just a combination of Jade and Ruby's semblance. He was lucky to get the teleportation side of the semblance.  

Jade: LILY! OPEN THE DOOR! 

Lily with a confused expression opened the door. 

Lily: the hell are you yelling for? 

Jade doesn't say a thing but grip Summer's hand and teleports into the living room. 

Just about everyone was here excluding Qrow and Raven. 

Everyone stares completely stunned. 

Summer: He... Hello....

Ruby fainted as Summer spoke. Yang was frozen solid and Tai fainted on the spot as well. 

Summer/Jade: RUBY! 

They both dive over and look over her. Lily's brain finally caught up to what was happening in front of her. 

Lily: HA! I knew she was alive! 

-------------

Fast forward just a bit and the rest of the family was sitting on the couch with Jade and Summer in front of them. 

Ruby: can I just hug her! 

Tai: no! They have some explaining to do!

Lily: I don't see why not. 

Ruby jumped up and Hopped right onto Summer. Jade was right next to her causing him to go down with her. 

Ruby: MOM! 

Summer felt Ruby's grip tighten and seen that she was crying. 

Summer: I'm sorry. 

Summer hug tightens on Ruby and they both cry together.   

Yang went in and jumped into the hug. It was just a giant embrace with Jade helplessly trapped underneath. Tai was smiling and decided he wanted to be in this as well. He gets up with a big smile and was about to jump in until Lily in her suit stopped him.