a bird came to visit

Winter: you really are an idiot...

Winter dashed at him again but he deflected the attack and got in a solid gut punch. She does a horizontal swing and Jade backflips into the air and kicked Winter in the back making her go forward.

He lands in a crouch and opened his eyes. 

Jade: you know blind people are usually are really good at hearing?

Winter: don't spit obvious facts at me!

She dashed at him once again feinted her swing and kicked out Jade's legs making him go to one knee. He knees him in the chin and he rolled back from the force once he was on one knee again Winter goes in. She does a few swings but Jade blocked them all and caught the sword on the last swing.

He grabbed her left leg and lifted it forcing her to do a flip. He quickly stands up and punched her with all his force throwing her into the ground cratering her.

Winter: ...impressive strength....

She makes a Glyph behind him and a beowolf appears. Jade was to busy paying attention to Winter to even notice it. It grabbed him and straight up suplexed him. He lays there as he felt like his spin was just snapped in two.

Winter walks over and placed her foot on Jade.

Winter: do you submit?

Jade: you're cute! but, I have a girlfriend!

He forced her off him and flipped to a standing position.

He runs at Winter and the two trade attacks for a few minutes until he does a few backflips getting away from every slash she threw at him. He lands in a crouch and jumped on her doing a tilt-a-whirl into a DDT. He quickly moved on the ground to put Winter into an armbar and with his strength, there was no way she was escaping.

Jade: how about you!

He moved his left hand under her elbow and could possibly break Winter's arm if she doesn't give up.

???: I think she's had enough Jade.

He looked up to see Ruby hanging from some guy's arm.

Winter: great! Ow! He's here too?! .....I give up!

He lets her go and flipped into a standing position.

Jade: wait... Qrow...?

He walked over to him.

Qrow: it's been a while since I've seen you.

Jade: I didn't even know you were a person until a few months ago...

Jade crossed his arms.

Jade: I need to talk to you about something.

Qrow: why so serious?

Jade: it's accidental.

Ruby: yeah, Jade is usually just as dumb as me!

Jade: don't say that about yourself...

Ruby hopped off Qrow and stood next to Jade.

Jade looked down to see a headless robot on the ground.

Jade: did you break this?

Qrow: yup.

Ruby: I wanna break one!

Qrow/Jade: no.

Winter: ugh. I hate both of you!

Qrow: love you too, Ice Queen!

Weiss: Jade, how could you DDT my sister?!

Jade: she kicked me in the chest! And all you have to say is that I DDT'ed her? How could you do this to me?

Weiss: you do have a point... Winter how could you kick Jade in the chest! you did start the fight and not let me explain!

————

Now in the training arena, Jade was laying face first in the dirt with Qrow crouched in front of him. He had his weapon resting on his shoulder.

Qrow: I hope you know Winter was not going serious on you?

Jade: I guessed as much...

Qrow: now how about you fight with everything you got?

Jade: that was everything!

Qrow: Jade. I know who you are. I'd like to see what you can really do.

Jade sighs while getting up.

Jade: of course you know... who doesn't know at this point.

He gets to his feet and activated his spider suit.

Qrow: now that's what I'm talking about!

Qrow gets ready to fight as Jade activated his spider arms.

Jade: you're gonna regret this!

Qrow: I hope I will, now bring it on!

(Author: I've written like eight fight scenes today and I have no clue how to write one for Qrow so I'm skipping to just about the end of the fight.)

Both Jade and Qrow were standing on the other sides of the arena from each other. Both breathing super hard as they've been fighting for the past hour. Pyrrha, Ruby, Weiss, and Winter came by to watch this match.

Jade runs at Qrow and went for a Superman punch on Qrow only to teleport behind him and hit him in the back on the head.

He gets down to the ground and tried to sweep out Qrow's legs only for him to jump over it. Qrow kicked Jade over and stabbed his weapon into the ground then put Jade into a headlock.

Qrow: just give it up kid!

Jade: acck! Never!

He delivers a hard elbow to Qrow's side making him get off Jade. He rolls away using a web attached to the wall then stood up. Qrow dashed at him with a punch only for Jade to deflect it and put his hand on his throat. He moved his left leg behind Qrow's right and tripped him allowing Jade to chokeslam him onto the ground, slightly cracking it and knocking him out.

Winter: I'm surprised you won!

He looks up to her and she gives a thumbs up.

Jade backed up and tripped on nothing and the back of his head hit the flat side of Qrow's weapon knocking him out as well.

Pyrrha: well that was just bad luck!

It didn't take long for both of them to sit up and look at each other.

Jade: good fight?

Qrow: yeah. We have to have a tie-breaker one day. It's one, one, you know.

Jade: oh no...

End of chapter 5 volume 3