start of the Festival

Ruby: it's right around here. 

Ruby and Jade were both walking through a forest both wearing red cloaks as Ruby forced him to put one on. His was way longer as it went down to his knees and wrapped around him.

Jade: what exactly are we looking for?

Ruby: you'll see.

They come through and come to a cliff face. He noticed the grave at the edge.

Jade: that's what this is...

Ruby: today's the day that she died after all.

Jade: did they ever find a body?

Ruby: no actually.

They continue to walk towards the grave.

Ruby: they went searching around the mission area but never found anything besides her weapon and tattered pieces of her cloak...

Jade: what happened to her weapon?

Ruby: uncle Qrow used it to create my Crescent Rose. He said to me "listen kiddo, as long as you have this thing with you, your mother won't let you die." Then he passed out.

She chuckled a bit as they come to a halt at the Grave. As soon as they came to a stop a breeze blew back their cloaks letting roses come off of them.

Ruby pulled off her hood and looked down to the grave with a bittersweet smile.

Ruby: hey mom. Sorry I haven't come by in while.

Jade: both of us have been pretty busy.

Ruby looked up to Jade as she didn't expect him to talk. He grabbed his sister's hand and they both speak.

Ruby: it's a little shocking to find out you have a twin brother out of nowhere.

Jade: same here. I'm glad I met this little rose though.

Ruby: lots of crazy things happen to us daily and a lot of it is because we're such troublemakers.

Jade: don't worry, the rose twins never get caught.

Ruby: except when we get caught that is.

Jade: hey, I'm trying to make a good impression!

Ruby: such a dork.

Jade: oh be quiet shorty.

They both laugh a little.

Ruby: we get along fine. It's as if we've known each other our entire lives.

Jade: you know they say that twins have a secret connection to each other. And now that we have the same power me and Ruby are basically the same person, thanks to the spider-sense we can feel the faint feeling of the other being in danger.

Ruby: I miss you, mom.

Jade: I wish I was there to actually know you. Oh, we should probably get going soon. Wish we could talk longer but we gotta get rest for tomorrow.