away

Jade was finally able to leave the hospital and both him and Pyrrha walk out the front door.

Jade: was it always this bright?

He said while squinting and covering his eyes.

Pyrrha: you walked out the front door and looked right at the sun, what were you expecting?

Jade: true. But what class period is it?

Pyrrha: I think it's almost combat class. We're probably gonna miss most of it though.

Jade: the star student Pyrrha missed class!

Pyrrha punched his shoulder and the two get walking.

Jade: if we really hurry, we could make it there maybe a few minutes before.

Pyrrha: and how would you plan on doing that?

He grabbed her hand and she blushed. But he runs into an ally and changed into his suit and grabbed her by the waist.

Jade: like this! It's hard swigging with on one hand but it'll work out!

————

He jumped down and picked Pyrrha up and started running.

Jade: like I said it'll work out!

He ran all the way to a ship that was going to beacon and hopped in. It was only him and Pyrrha in the ship. He puts her down and she opened her eyes.

Pyrrha: so you always have to go so fast!

Jade: I fight fast, I move fast. Just be lucky I didn't try teleporting with web swinging. I'm sure you might have thrown up.

Pyrrha: I'm already about to throw up!

He nods and takes his suit off.

Pyrrha: stop looking so pleased with yourself!

Jade: no.

He smiles and Pyrrha leaned on the wall.

Pyrrha: I've never gone so fast with another human holding me. You do that daily?

He nods.

Pyrrha: that was...not something I would be able to do...

Jade: are you sure? I could let you try?

She shakes her head really fast.

Pyrrha: I'm good!

————

Combat class had already started and they both tried to sneak into the crowd to blend in. But Lily easily spotted them thanks to the red in their hair.

Lily: hey! Jade Rose and Pyrrha Nikos! You two will be the next fighters! Get down here!

She waves the two down and the entire class looked at them. For him to be Spider-Man he surely didn't like the feeling of a bunch of people looking at him. They both ran and went to waiting room.

Jade: you ready for this?

Pyrrha: of course.

After a minute of preparing they walk out and face each other both on opposite sides.

Lily: both of you ready? Who ever looses gets marked late and gets their grade dropped.

Jade: isn't that a bit extreme? We're both top students. I was in the hospital like thirty minutes ago!

Lily: look at my face? Does it look like I care?

They both make expressionless faces and Jade got his weapons activated. Pyrrha pulled out her weapons.