trahison

Lily just put on two wrist bands and decided to get rid of the whole nanotech armor. She would work on it at a later date.

Lily: please tell me it works.

She pressed the middle of the wristband and pulls the device over her hand forming glove.

Lily: perfect! Too bad I can only use sonic waves and a blinding light...

She double tapped the middle of the wrist band and the glove receded back into a wristband.

Lily: okay! A full suit of armor will one at a time will fly at me at high speeds. Let's go.

She sighed and motioned her arm back. A glove comes flying at her from across the room and she barely caught it. the glove forms on her arm covering her entire forearm. two more pieces fly at her covering her bicep and shoulder, all the pieces make a whole arm.

Lily: this isn't so bad.

she smiles until multiple pieces of armor come flying at her from all directions.

Lily: FUCK!

She gets thrown around like a rag doll but doesn't hit anything as she kept boosting around. Eventually, the only thing left is the mask.

Lily: bring it on! Come here.

It starts flying at her and she catches with her hand.

Lily: easier than I thought.

She puts the mask on and all the suit systems boot up.

Lily: better than I imagined. There's no way that this thing is exploding...

The suit reopened and she walked out. It closes and she walked out of her lab.

Lily: oh yeah, Jade got sent on that mission for Ozpin?

He was already probably gone so there was no point in even going to Ozpin.

Lily: I do need to get to beacon.

She slides back into her lab and her armor opened up. She gets in and it closed, she walked out of her home and began her flight to beacon.

————

She stored the armor in a ground level lab and started to roam the halls of beacon for Jaune. She instead ran into Pyrrha who looked extremely distressed.

Lily: you okay? You look like someone stole all your hard-earned Halloween candy?

Pyrrha: I'm fine...it's just, Jade never came back from the visit to the headmaster's office. He didn't even come back to his dorm room.

She leaned against the wall as Lily stepped in front of her.

Lily: Ozpin sent him on a mission. It might take him a few days to get it done he probably won't be back in time for the dance. Sorry, but you won't be able to dance with him.

Pyrrha's eyes shot open and she stood straight up.

Pyrrha: no! No! Weiss is the one he's taking to the dance...I have...no one...

She sounds quite sad but looked back up with a semi-forced smile.

Lily: you don't have to try so hard. I can read emotions like their nothing. I can tell you have some sort of feelings for him.

She looked over to the right to see Jaune walking.

Lily: I'd love to continue our chat, but I've got to talk to someone!

She ran off leaving Pyrrha to think to herself.

Pyrrha: do I really...?

She looked at the ground in thought. After a few seconds of deep thinking, she shakes it off and continues walking.