The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)

Lily was currently setting up Mina in her new home. She broke her scroll on her way here as well.

She was looking in a panel on the floor and all there was was a bunch of wires.

Lily: ...What the fuck am I looking at?

She was good but she can't tell what she's looking at.

Lily: I told them to be careful when setting this up and look at this shit...

She picked up one of the tools next to her, which was a screwdriver, and was slowly inching it closer to the cords.

lily: This won't electrocute me, right?

She stopped getting closer.

Lily: Nah, I'll be fine.

She simply dove it on here and was shocked. She looked up with a blank expression and simply just stared at a wall.

Lily: Didn't I install a switch...?

She closed the hatch and sat there like an idiot. It's times like this that she's glad Jade isn't around.

She stood up and walked upstairs. She speed-walked to her room and looked around.

Lily: Where's the mother... SWITCH!

She stood up and looked around.

Lily: How am I this dumb!

She sat down on her bed and ended up flat on her back.

Lily: Am I dumb?

Her eyes drifted to a switch near the light in the middle of the room.

Lily: Oh! I am an idiot!

Shre got up and put on her suit.

She lifted off the ground and was about to flip the switch until a certain A.I scared her.

Mina: AYE STUPID! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE TWO DAYS! JADE AND SUMMER HAVE BEEN POISONED AND REN, NORA, RUBY, AND PENNY ARE FIGHTING SOME BIG ASS HORSE THING IN THAT OLD KUROYURI VILLAGE! JADE'S ABOUT TO DIE!

Lily's brain quickly somehow absorbed this info and she looked at the window as she sent a message to a contact to get medical help out to the village.

She shot out the window and regretted it immediately.

Lily: Let's go!!

She zoomed out the window with no problems and flew.

---------

Lily was flying threw the air, pretty fast as she was in an extreme hurry.

Lily: The hell happened?!

Mina: Exactly what it sounds like! Jade and Summer have been shot up with some venom and they- Jade is about to die, his immune system is very weak when something actually gets inside of him! The others are fairing well against the Grimm but Jade won't make it without some help in the next hour!!

Mina had severely overestimated Jade's immune system. A common cold had knocked him out for days and now this was about to kill him.

Lily: I'll make it!!

After about a few more minutes of flying, she starts going down closer to the ground as she entered the area around the village.

Lily stops and hovers in the air.

Lily: Now... where are they?

She sees in the distance that a smokestack was coming from where she thinks the center of the village is.