Best friends

Team RWBY and JNPR were in the library playing a board game and reading but Pyrrha and Jade were somewhere else entirely.  

They both walk around a corner giggles as Jade just got done telling one of his stories.

Pyrrha: I never knew you would be such a great guy, Jade.

Jade: yeah we've never really interacted until yesterday. But we can see that was an obvious mistake.

Pyrrha: definitely.

They two continue their walk to get to the library which would be a long one.

Pyrrha: so, the whole Spider-Man thing? What made you want to do it?

Jade: well...both of my parents died and I was unable to do anything about it because of how small I was. It was a tough few years without them but I decided that I would use this power to help people so that they wouldn't have to go through the things I did.

She doesn't know exactly what to say but Jade keeps up his smile even though this memory hurts him.

Jade: I mean I also found out that the family I had wasn't my true mom and dad but my aunt and uncle. Lily is my cousin and the person I thought was my father wasn't my father but was also a false father. Qrow Branwen is my real father, he's also Ruby's father.

Pyrrha: your life has been a roller coaster for sure.

Still unsure of what to actually say after getting hit with all this information.

Jade: definitely. It's been a weiiird life.

Pyrrha: well I hope I can keep you happy along with everyone else.

She smiles at him and he gives one back.

Jade: thank you Pyrrha. Wanna know even more weird stuff about me?

Pyrrha: yes.

Surprised by her answer he begins with his powers.

Jade: my semblance isn't spider powers, but these powers are the after effect of an Atlas science experiment. My real semblance is short ranged teleportation with rose manipulation.

Pyrrha: rose manipulation?

She raised an eyebrow to Jade as he teleports with a burst of black rose petals. He walks back over to her as the rose petals swirl around him.

Pyrrha: that's...amazing.

Her makes the petals into a crown around her head. She touched it and Looked at Jade who makes all the other petals disappear.

Pyrrha: you sure are full of surprises.

————

Weiss: has anyone seen Jade?

Yang shakes her head trying to keep her cards covered.

Ren: I think I saw him with Pyrrha. They've been together all day I think.

He doesn't look up from his book.

Weiss: hm.

She tries to not let it get to her.

————

Jade and Pyrrha walk into the library as Blake leaves. They look at her storm off but eventually walk in and find their friends.

Jade sees some blue haired guy move over to Weiss so he teleports over.

???: so how you doing snow angel?

Weiss: please leave.

Jade forcibly turns him around. The man looks past Jade to see Sun pointing at Weiss and making a "no" motion.