Oniyuri Pt.1

Everyone was currently walking on a path with destroyed fences around. 

Nora: Another day! Another adventure!

She threw her hands in the air stretching. 

Ruby: So, what's on the agenda today? 

jade was the one carrying the map. 

Jade: Well you girls are lucky. Because I'm serving up a big ol' plate of walking for eight hours. 

Penny was successfully taken apart and fixed. She did actually have a bit of water damage on some minor circuits but it could've dealt some serious damage if he didn't fix it. 

Penny: Good thing I can turn off my ability to feel, or this would definitely be waay more boring for me. 

Ruby: Haven is a lot further away than I thought...

She whispered this but her brother still picked up on it. He passed the map to Ren and started walking next to Ruby. 

Jade: Didn't we go over than already?

Ruby: Shut up... It's just so much. I'm not used to all this walking...

Jade: I mean, if it was just the two of us, we could just use our semblances to get around. It would've been much faster. 

Ruby looked up to Jade with a smile. 

Ruby: Let ditch-!

He put his hand over her mouth. 

Jade: No. 

He takes it off and looked back to the path. 

Ruby: It was a joke. 

Jade: Uh-huh...

They kept on walking until Ruby saw a village. 

Ruby: Hey, what's that?

Nora jumped up onto a broken fence and somehow didn't fall. 

Jade: That's weird. I was just looking at the map, this place wasn't on there. 

Ren handed him back the map and Jade quickly looked over it. 

Jade: Yup, this is some sort of ghost tone. It's not actually on the map. 

Nora: Hey, I think those buildings damaged.

Jade quickly put the map away and put on his suit. 

Jade: Let's do this carefully. There might be Grimm around still. 

He began jogging and everyone followed. 

He and Nora jumped to the wall and she jumped to the frame of a building while the others on the ground search around. 

Jade: Anything!

Ruby: No! 

Penny: I'm not picking up any people!

Jade nodded and jumped into the air. He shot a web to a building and pulled. He stopped on the wall but felt like something was off. 

Ruby: Jade!!

The piece fell off the wall and went inwards. He swiftly jumped off the piece and shot a web to the ceiling. 

These buildings must be pretty old because the damn roof getting slightly tugged on made the entire building collapse. Dust and some leaves flew around as everyone ran over to the wreckage. 

Penny: I don't sense him... 

Jade: That's because I'm behind you. 

They all turn around to see him standing there.