Beacon

Jade steps out of the ship and walks to the courtyard of beacon.

Jade: first day here! Things are going to be great.

He then sensed danger and looked around but seen and heard nothing?

Jade: spider sense going dumb on me?

He then takes a step forward but trips on his shoestrings. His reflexes kick in and he uses his arms like a spring and jumps high in the air and lands in a crouching spider. Realizing this he quickly stands up and walks away from the people who were staring at him.

Jade: great. Why can't I just have normal reflexes where I did like a push-up or just fell on my face? I've been hit in it multiple times!

He keeps walking until he hears an explosion behind him and he turns around to see Ruby and Weiss.

Jade: Hm?

He walks over to hear Weiss yelling at his sister.

Weiss: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Jade places his hand on her shoulder and she turns and looks him in the eyes.

Jade: what happened?

Weiss: this girl caused an explosion with dust! She could've blown us off the side of beacon cliff!

He looks over at ruby and she mouthed "help me".

Jade: I think it's as simple as this. Both of you head your separate ways and not worry about it. Both of you are fine, I'll even help collect the luggage.

Weiss looks surprised at jade as he moves and quickly picks up her luggage and puts it back.

Jade: easy?

Weiss: I-i suppose so. That doesn't change the fact that she's way too young to be here.

Jade: if she's here early that must mean she must be she's exceptionally good at whatever weapon she uses. She must be top material for her to be here at such a young age.

Weiss: I-I....

She just walks away.

Ruby: that was cool.

Jade: it's nothing.

Ruby: hey you look like a big male version of me?

Jade: you look like a small girl version of me?

They just stared at each other then Jade picks ruby up off the ground.

Jade: so, you know your way around here?

Ruby: nope!

Jade: well that's great.

???: you don't mind if I join you guys?

They both turn to see a blonde guy with white armor pieces.

???: are you two twins?

Ruby: no. This is my first time meeting this guy.

Jade: we just look alike. Or we might be related? We do look way too similar.

Ruby: it's a possibility. What's your name anyway? I never caught it?

Jade: Jade Rose.

Ruby: we even have to same last name! You have to be my long lost brother or something!

She looks over to the blonde boy one more time and recognizes him.

Ruby: pfft, aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?