forever fall

Now in the forest of forever fall grownup, Ruby was leading.

(Author: fuck it just to avoid even more confusion I'm renaming grownup Ruby to lily. It'll be easier this way. Damn I just noticed I could've done this with Jade...)

Everyone looked around the forest seeing as it was so beautiful.

Lily: yeah the forest is beautiful. But we came here with a purpose.   

She stops walking and twirls towards the group of students. Her lab coat making a nice effect as she turned. She slips her hands in her pockets.

Lily: Alright you little munchkins!

Weiss: did she just call us munchkins?

Jade: yeah...don't worry about that...

Lily: we are here on a mission! And I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing it. We are in this beautiful place to steal from the trees.

She motions towards the trees.

Lily: professor peach has asked you all to collect one jar of tree sap! You got your jars get to work little ones.

Jade: I'm taller than you!

A glove quickly covers her hand and she points it at Jade. A micro missile launcher pops out the sides and Jade puts his hands up also raising Weiss's hand.

Jade: sorry...sorry.

Lily smiles.

Lily: don't diss me. Because I'll shoot you with eleven different things at the same time. I can promise lasers are in there.

Jade: okay chill.

Lily: Okay. Everyone get to collecting!

Her bleeding edge suit covers her and she simply flies away. Everyone starts to walk away, some in groups. Well, most in groups.

Jade: Hey, I'll be back. Can you get my jar of sap for me?

He was worried as he saw jaune get snatched up by Cardin.

Weiss: really?

She lets go of his hand and leans slightly while crossing her arms.

Weiss: Why?

Jade: just...please? I'll pay you back with something nice?

He puts his hands together. He slowly watched jaune get dragged away. To not lose them He manually switched to tracker and shot one onto the back of Jaune's armor.

Weiss: hmm, fine. I'll do it. But you have to do whatever I want for an entire day.

Jade: that just sounds like a fun time.

He stands up and gives Weiss a kiss. He turned around and his web shooter opened a map.

Jade: okay...this way.

He jumps into the trees and runs across the branches to get to Jaune's location. He deactivated the map as he spots a passed out jaune. He was just a bit too far away to hear their conversation, he could put on his suit and activate reconnaissance mode but that would completely give him away.

After a few minutes, they end up dragging Jaune away, again.

They arrive at a cliff face and Jade remembers he can be invisible. He smacks himself and turns invisible after this he puts his suit on an activated reconnaissance mode. From the tree line, he can hear them speak. He zooms in to have a better view.

They all stand up.

Cardin: and your gonna do it.

He shoves a jar of sap into Jaune's hands.