The day (volume 1 end)

Jade was sitting at home waiting for the dust shipment to arrive so he could possibly stop Roman torchwick.

He was sitting on the couch watching tv until Lily burst into the room.  

Lily: new suit!

Jade: why!

He copied her excited tone but immediately went back to his plain face.

Lily: I call it the iron spider!

Jade: why?

Lily: because it's composed of nanotech and it looks like it. This suit should be even better and even has an instant kill function!

Jade: instant kill?

He was interested in this now.

She tosses him a new copy of dying star and some new black web shooters. He takes off the originals and puts on the new ones.

Jade: so which one is the holder?

Lily: the dying stars. It's the same nanotech so you know what to do.

He shrugged and a suit quickly covered his body coming out of the weapons.

(Author: simple stuff, lily replacing the web shooters for the ones in the PS4 version

(Author: simple stuff, lily replacing the web shooters for the ones in the PS4 version. Getting rid of the wrist thing? And replace them with dying stars.)

Lily: okay! Now think about having four extra legs!

Jade: what?

Lily: just do it.

His mask receded into the neck and then Jade thinks about what Lily said. Four spider-like arms appear from his back and they swing around because he has no idea on how to control them.

Lily: calm down!

Jade: what the hell are these?!

He managed to stop the flailing after 30 seconds and get them to act normal. He gets the hang of it fast and makes them go away.

Jade: that sure was surprising....suddenly having four arms pop out of nowhere and start flinging themselves around.

He completely takes the suit off and sits back down.

Lily: get ready for tonight. We're both moving in.

Jade: I never would've expected you to want to fight people.

Lily: I need target practice?

Jade: makes sense.

Lily: watch your semblance be something destructive.

She walks away.

————

Now night the two sit in their suits on a rooftop overlooking the White Fang moving dust.