Chapter 5 : Trap

I marched my way back to our house, carefully.

It's a miracle that Jungkook's dad didn't recognize me. I guess I should have put on some artificial facial hair to increase the chances of unfamiliarity. But I don't want to look like an old man, my main goal is to become close with Jungkook and it will become possible if I act like a guy that is around his age.

I have nothing to do today but to sulk at the corner of my room. My eyes landed on the stuff I bought from the café and I instantly groaned.

I thought this day is going to be better than tomorrow, yet it is another time to grab a drink and whine at my failure.

I lay down my bed and stare at the ceiling while I'm busy eating the blueberry cheesecake that I bought. Not bothering if I'm making a mess on my bed.

Did Jungkook forgot that I'm going to visit him today?

Maybe he did.

Because if he really remembered then he would at least look out for a guest to come by their front door, but it was his dad who was guarding it.

I stood up from my bed and walked towards my window. I peeked outside and I can see Jungkook getting dressed.

Is he going somewhere?

Later on, while looking over the window, his dad came in and they both got out of his room. After a few more seconds of observation, Jungkook went out of their house along with his dad who is driving their car.

He did forget.

This made my day a lot more dreadful. I plopped down my bed and went wild like a mad animal. I started rolling over my bed while I whine in dismay.

I want to cry but tears won't fall.

Another meaning that I'm just being childish right now, he can't possibly remember what a stranger told him.

After all, I'm still just a stranger to him, we're not even friends.

That's what I am going to work on.

I grabbed my phone and typed Taehyung's name on the search bar of my Twitter.

Fortunate enough, I instantly found his account and it is public. I know how to stalk without missing any details, I guess that is one of my talents.

While lurking around his account, I realized that his friend looks surreal. He seems to be a handsome actor that girls usually swoon over.

I stumbled upon his tweet that he is going to a party later. Is it the same party where the girls earlier invited me as well?

While scrolling down I saw his post on Jungkook's birthday.

We are finally complete, happy birthday Jungkookie.

That is what the tweet says, it also has four pictures, two pictures of the seven of them and two ridiculous pictures of Jungkook.

I laughed slightly but their photos made me soft. I think it is sad to have a friend that can't go out that much, especially if he got some type of phobia that even just going outside might trigger it.

I saw that Jungkook is tagged at the photo and I immediately went to his profile but it is in private. I grimaced as disappointment brushes all over me.

Should I go to the party and try getting close with his friends?

Without thinking clearly, I grabbed the paper with the girl's number that I crumpled and placed inside my pocket. I immediately dialed the phone number that is written on it.