Chapter 19 : Sleep Like A Princess

Jungkook's POV

Since last night, the whole gang is here. I don't know what got into their heads that they wanted to come over here for a sleep over. They said it has been a long time since we did it.

Because Jimin is still incapable of doing normal things like walking properly, he got special treatment. While the rest of us were all squeezed on one tiny bed in the living room. Deonne decided not to join us, he reasoned that it was our quality time together.

Of course, Jimin contradicted about his thought, saying that he only wants to excuse himself in joining a pathetic get-together.

That time at the hospital, I did think about the lake like what Deonne told me to do, to calm myself. It did the magic but it was too late when I started gaining blurry visions. It was a weird experience, considering that I never calmed during a panic attack, hence felt peace before even passing out.

Well, for now it's none of my concern because everything might happen coincidentally. I don't want to get my hopes up, the last time I did was a bit painful. If I really have a shot to experience a normal life once more, that chance will come up right in front of me.

"What are you thinking?" Yoongi turns on my side as if I'm a bolster pillow. I tried hard to shake him off of me, but he won't even budge. 

Sleeping uncomfortably in the living room with a bunch of people snoring next to you early in the morning is an ideal way to wake up. "Just thinking how mad the other guys will be if I took stolen shots of them right now." I grinned and so did Yoongi.

"Very mad." Hoseok who is currently lying next to Yoongi suddenly sits straight from his previous postition. Seeing that wide smirk on his face, he likes what I'm planning.

The Kim clan is still sleeping side by side while Jimin sleeps like a log with his mouth wide open. After the three of us carefully got out of our makeshift bed I prepared my phone to capture gruesome photos while Yoongi and Hoseok are in charge of making them more... let's say stylish and a bit crafty.

I don't know why Yoongi grabbed some cereals, a carton of milk, and bananas inside the kitchen. All I know is that he can act devilishly sometimes.

We started with the three poor men on the floor. Damn, Jin will go berserk.

Hoseok and Yoongi are trying so hard to suppress laughter while they are trying to put cereals and banana on the three's mouths. They're in too much slumber that they don't know what kind of mess Hoseok and Yoongi are turning them into.

They both signaled for me to capture photos of them and like the two, it was hard trying not to laugh. While I got busy getting perfect angles of the Kim clan, the two switched to Jimin amd what they did to him was the worse.

Like the others, they placed cereals inside their mouth and then poured milk too. I am almost teary for stopping myself to laugh. I walked towards them and took photos as fast as I can before Jimin can even wake up.

Once we finished our scheme, the three of us looked into the photos in the kitchen and released hysteria. Later on, we heard Jimin coughing and Jin complaining.

I went out to see if everyone is still doing okay, and they are. "Good morning." I smiled at them.

"Yah Jungkook!" Jin calls out as he chews the cereals in his mouth and I finally burst into laughter.

"Breakfast in bed, who? I only know breakfast in mouth." Yoongi said when Hoseok of him both entered the living room filled with chaos.

"Just wait until this stupid metal blanket was off of my leg." Jimin hissed, milk was dripping from his mouth.