Special Chapter : Jungkook's POV

Fourteenth of February

I set my alarm early in the morning. I planned to take Deonne out on a breakfast today before our actual date tonight.

As soon as I woke up, I took my phone and dialed my boyfriend's number. "Hello?" I heard his sweet voice through the other line.

"Good morning, happy Valentine's day, love." I greeted.

"Good morning too," I smiled involuntarily. "You sound like you just woke up."

"I did." I laughed. "Want to go grab breakfast outside?" I questioned.

"Is that a date too?" He wondered and I smiled sheepishly even more. I hate his effect on me but I don't have any choice.

I love him.

"Nah, just normal couple things to do, right?" I chuckled. I sit on my bed and scratched the back of my head.

"Yeah sure, wait for me, I'll just pass a project." He informed me.

"On a Sunday?" My forehead creased.

"I ditched classes last Friday," He said in a whisper and I clicked my tongue. "What?" He exclaimed.

"You're a bad boy," I commented, clearly teasing him again. "Where are you?"

"Main building," He briefly answered.

"Okay, wait for me there." I ended the call and grabbed my bath necessities along with my towel to use at the boys' bathroom.

It took more than ten minutes for me to take a bath. I have this huge sensitivity when it comes to body cleanliness. I don't even know why.

Once I arrived back in our dorm, I saw Eunwoo and Jaehyun lying on their beds. "You're back early," I commented. Their love for parties is quite unexplainable and I can't understand it.

"You're up early," Jaehyun muttered, he is obviously wasted right now.

"Yeah, I'm taking Deonne for breakfast." I smiled widely.

"Aw, I wished I have a date for today too. I envy you, lover boy." I laughed at Eunwoo's sluggish comment and opened my cabinet.

I put on my black trench coat and jeans while I keep my white shirt. "Speaking of the day of love, where do you plan to take your tiny boyfriend?" Jaehyun asked. It's impressive that he questions things like he is completely sober.

"Well, just like typical cliché dates on this day, I booked a romantic dinner in a luxurious restaurant." I proudly enunciated. I hope Deonne will love it.

Jaehyun just hummed after I answered his question then we both heard a phone ringing next to Eunwoo. "What?" He practically growled. "Jungkook? No, he's not here." He dropped the call and went back to his nap.

"Who is looking for me?" I asked.

"Vanessa." He briefly stated.

"Did she say why?" I started combing my hair.

"The usual. Longing for you," He snorted and I just chuckled.

"I'll be back at lunch, don't throw up here. I'm not cleaning your mess." With that, I grabbed my phone and wallet before heading outside our dorm.

Once I reached the main building, I waited outside the faculty room and within a matter of minutes, Deonne came out with a smile on his face. "You're early."

I approached him and gave him a peck on the lips before holding his hand. "Let's go."

We finished having breakfast and we're on our way to walk in the park. The place was filled with different kinds of people celebrating today's event.