Chapter 7 : Lucky Day

After a pretty rough night with Jungkook's friends at the party, I throw myself on my own bed without even changing clothes. It's already midnight and I'm already sleepy.

I want to take a bath because my body reeks beer, but I don't have any energy left inside of me.

I can't believe that this day went pretty rough for me. I thought I was finally going to have a one on one talk with Jungkook, but as expected it failed. Though I met his friends, it's a pretty good thing to have at least some connections with him.

I stayed up all night at that party just to hear Jungkook's friends complaining about me. As in the real me.

I was listening to them the whole night, they were referring to me as a stalker and stupid. A stalker because Jungkook tells them that I always look at my window to watch him do whatever he does in his room and stupid because of that prank I pulled by placing a huge poster of a woman to scare Jungkook.

I was just curious! Heck, I want to know how he is, and what does it take for me to be his friend. If pretending to be a guy is the solution, then so be it.

As thoughts ruffled inside my head, my eyelids are becoming heavier and my vision slowly turns into black.

-----

It's been days since I've last seen Jungkook, and it's worrying me. Maybe he did forget that I actually exist, that we were supposed to meet days ago, but he ditched me.

It made me really sad.

I started looking at my window discreetly but then their house turns out to be empty.

Sighing from the long term disappointment, I grabbed the trash pack from the kitchen to put it outside so that the garbage collectors will get it. Once I got out of the house, I made sure that no one is outside except for me.

The moment that I cleared the area, I stepped out and dragged the huge trash pack with me. I placed it near the pavement of the street and waited for the garbage truck to arrive.

Instead of a truck passing by, a very familiar vehicle stopped in front of me.

Oh no.

The window from the passenger's seat opened and it revealed Jungkook with a bunny smile plastered on his face. "Hey, Deonne." He greeted, his smile could add more numbers to my life span.

"Oh hey, Jungkook." I cheekily said back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Do you live somewhere around this area? You said you live in this neighborhood but I didn't expect that you're that close to our house." He said in an amazed tone.

"Oh no, I was just taking the garbage out, when I tried to follow a cute feral cat... and it led me here." I slightly laughed, trying to make the atmosphere a little brighter even though I'm sweating in secret.

As time passes by I got used to wearing men's clothes. It's actually pretty comfier than my usual garments. It's really fortunate that I wore manly clothes today, or else Jungkook would've busted my disguise, or worse, he could've fainted because he is afraid of women.

"Really? That was weird." The side of his lips twitched.

"Yeah..." Is all I managed to say.

"Anyways, I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you that we went outside for a couple of days when you were supposed to visit me." His face drops, guilt is really evident in his face.

"No, it's okay, I actually became busy that day," I said.

"That's good to hear!" He beamed. "How about today? You can come to our house now, right dad?" Jungkook suddenly looks in front of the driver's seat, and although the car windows' are tinted, I immediately realized that his father is currently driving the car.

Without further hesitations, I bowed while I face the window of the driver's seat.

"Sure." Another voice of a man was heard, and it's definitely Mr. Jeon.

"So what do you say?" Jungkook looks at me again.

"Sure." I hid the excitement rushing all over my body. "I'll just go back and change for a bit," I tell him and he just nods. After that their car moved and I watched them get off of it once they reached their house.

The moment I saw the both of them entered their house, I carefully entered mine and I started changing into something nicer.

I began scrambling through the piled clothes inside my wardrobe, and after a few minutes of throwing stuffs here and there, I finally grabbed a loose pair of jeans and a simple black shirt since I got no choice.

The moment I fit my shoes in, I went outside using the backdoor of my house. I carefully walked around our area in case someone sees me coming from the Foster's house.

Once I reached the entrance of Jungkook's house, I immediately rang the doorbell out of excitement. Later on, I heard footsteps getting closer and I tried fixing myself even more.

The door was opened and it revealed Jungkook's father. "Oh, hi Mr. Jeon." I uneasily greeted, unlike the first time, his father is welcoming me with a smile right now. Maybe because Jungkook finally told him about me.

"You're Jungkook's new friend right?" He asked and I shake my head aggressively. Gosh, I am too excited, keep it under control. My subconscious reminds me.

"He's in his bedroom, just go to the second floor." Mr. Jeon smiled at me again.

Before I can step my foot inside, "You seem really familiar." Jungkook's father tells me and I began sweating in cold.

"Re-ally?" I stammered.

"Yeah, you look like someone from Hollywood." He smiled and I mentally heaved a sigh of relief. I smiled back at him before going upstairs. The situation might not be serious, but I'm really nervous right now.

This is my first time getting inside the Jeon's house, but I already know which way was Jungkook's room. Of course, his room was across mine so I took the door on the left.

I knocked thrice to announce my presence. "Jungkook, it's me, Deonne!" I added.

"Come in!" He yelled and it made me smile from ear to ear. After shaking the excitement out of my head, I slowly turned the knob but I aggressively pushed the door.

My heart stopped on what I witnessed.

This is my lucky day.

Jungkook Jeon is half-naked in front of me. I started blinking my eyes to see if all of these is real, and it is. "Hey Deonne, are you okay bro?" He called.

Calling me 'bro' was enough to wake me up while daydreaming. "Yeah... I'm just a little surprised about your..." He looks at me while waiting for me to continue as I run out of words. "... your body, yeah! Look at me, I look like a branch of a tree, do you work out?"

I know, my statement doesn't make much sense.

He made a manly laugh at my behavior, which sounded music to my ears. I wish I could hear more. "I have some things here, would you like me to help you work out?" He smiled before going under his bed to grab the small barbells that has different colors.

Oh no, not today.

"Oh, sure," I replied.