Chapter 58 : Preparation

"I'm in my class!" Yana hissed on the other line as soon as she answered my call.

"I need your help," I slouchily sat on a chair inside my dorm. My classes will not start until ten in the morning today so I still have one hour to waste for now.

She didn't speak for a minute but I can hear her struggling about doing something, then she finally opens her mouth. "I just got out of my class," She giggled and I rolled my eyes. She practically acted at first like she wanted to study. "What kind of help?"

"Jungkook asked me out on a Valentine's date!" I squealed and she did too. "Help me! What should I wear? How should I put my make up on?" I answered in a panicked tone.

"Wait, makeup?" She suddenly asked. "Are you going to dress up as a woman?"

I smiled bitterly. I've decided that I will tell everything to Jungkook on our date, which is actually just two days from now. I realized that it's time for him to know after so long. Besides, I believe that he will still accept me, he learned to love me as Deanna and he will still do. I trust him.

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'.

"You're telling him already?" She questioned and I can hear a hint of worry in her tone.

"Yeah, I don't have much time left on my promised deadline with Yoongi anyways. I guess it's time." I sighed.

I'm not happy nor sad. I feel anxious once that day arrives. If someone else is in my shoes, they would feel the same.

"Want to ditch classes and shop together?" She asked in an enthusiastic tone which made my eyebrows knit together.

I plopped down on my as I answered, "Are you insane? You're going back here, again?"

"Yeah, why not? I can take the train." She sounds really serious about this plan of hers.

"Then it would take you four hours to get here!" I complained out of worry for her. I shouldn't have asked her for help. She will really go through limits to do it.

"Duh, it's okay." I can imagine her rolling her eyes. "It's better to doze off on the train for four hours rather than force myself to listen to the gibberish things my professors blabber the whole day. Anyways, I'm heading out now, I'll meet you there after lunch."

With that, she abruptly ended up the call leaving me speechless. I shake my head at how Yana treats Seattle as if it's just a neighboring street next to her house.

=====

While I wait for Yana to arrive, I still attended one of my classes to at least make my time productive. Fortunately, Jungkook is having a busy schedule due to his gym class. Therefore I could freely roam with Yana outside the campus without him knowing what we're up to.

"I'm at the mall now, where are you?" Yana called.

"I'm running, I'll meet you there at the ice cream shop." I hung up the call and made my way out of the university before any of my professors caught me sneaking out.

In no time, I arrived at the mall with my heavy bag full of notebooks that I forgot to return to my dorm. I saw Yana eating a cone of ice cream at the corner of the shop while scrolling in her phone and I hastily showed myself to her. "Why are you late?" She scowled.

Ignoring her question, I pulled her out of the shop and made our way to some clothing stores.

"So, do you have any idea about your date?" Yana yanks her arm on mine while we roam around the first store that we entered.

"Just a simple dinner," I shrugged. "That was all he said to me."

"Don't you think it's weird that he is in love with you in your best manly form and he treats you like a lady?" She wondered. Her eyes suddenly drifted on a cream dress that caught her attention.