Chapter 59 : Fateful Fortuity

I slept at two in the morning and my morning alarm ruined my beauty sleep for today at six. I forgot to pass my journal in Creativity Development last Friday because I ditched classes. So today, aside from worrying about my date with Jungkook later, I'm also anxious about whether my professor will still accept my project in his subject on a Sunday morning.

I jumped out of my bed and my eyes immediately landed on the black dress lying down on the other bed. Last night, I spent my time making sure that my dress is in its proper condition. No stitches, no cuts, and perfectly washed.

Then that thought entered my mind again.

Jungkook and I made out the other night. We were so really into it. His touch was so intoxicating and thrilling, I actually wanted more of it. I could still feel his lips on mine. But it's a good thing that my mind worked properly that night.

We stopped, because of me. He was worried that maybe I didn't like it, but on the contrary, I do love it. I just told him that I wasn't ready for it and he genuinely smiled at me, indicating that he understands.

I took a bath at the girls' bathroom since there is no line at this time of the day. After doing my thing and dressing up, I immediately made my way to the main building and the faculty's room.

I heard my professor work on Sunday in the morning so this is my only chance. The moment I reached the room, no one is there.

Maybe I'm still early.

I sat on the chair next to its door while I wait. Scrolling on my newsfeed my phone suddenly buzzed and Jungkook's name and his wacky picture flashed on my screen. I quickly took the call and placed my phone over my ear. "Hello?"

"Happy Valentine's day, babe." He greeted me with his raspy voice.

"Good morning too," I smiled like an idiot on the other line. "You sound like you just woke up."

"I did." He laughed gently. "Want to go grab breakfast outside?" He asked.

"Is that a date too?" I wondered and I can imagine him smiling sheepishly.

"Nah, just normal couple things to do, right?" He chuckled. Damn, his morning voice can really turn someone on.

"Yeah sure, wait for me, I'll just pass a project," I informed him.

"On a Sunday?" He questioned.

"I ditched classes last Friday," I almost said it in a whisper and I heard him clicked his tongue. "What?" I exclaimed.

"You're a bad boy," He commented, clearly teasing me again. "Where are you?"

"Main building," I briefly answered.

"Okay, wait for me there." With that, he ended up the call while I went back to patiently waiting for my professor to arrive.

It took around five minutes more before my professor saw me sitting next to the faculty. "What are you doing here Ms. Foster?"

"I forgot to pass my project, and I was wondering if you could still accept mine?" I beamed awkwardly at him while he gives me a disappointed look.

A second later, he handed out his empty palm and I placed my journal there. "Thank you, sir."

"You can now go," He told me and he was about to enter the faculty room when I called him again.

"Oh, sir! I was actually thinking if you could give it back to me today?" I shamelessly asked.

"Why?"

"I intend to give it to someone as a gift," I explained. I heard him scoffed but he gesticulated for me to follow him inside the room. Sitting on his cubicle office, he slowly scanned my journal.