Chapter 8 : As Deanna

Jungkook went downstairs to grab some pitcher of water and without asking for his permission, I laid down on his bed as I catch my breath. I'm showering in my own sweat. Those little damn barbels are really something. My clothes are drenched from too much sweat and I almost ripped my jeans because of the burpees.

Nevertheless, at least I get to see how hot Jungkook was when those droplets of sweat were falling down his face. Damn... He could at least took his shirt off. But that would be really unnecessary for me. I might slip and faint from too much hotness and I'll get busted, Jungkook will doze off as well, and no one wants that, especially me.

Once I heard some footsteps, I immediately rolled off of Jungkook's bed, and I literally rolled over that I fell on my stomach, then I saw a gift wrapped in red paper under his bed. I'm pretty sure he opened mine since the bunny was on his bed.

The fall created a loud thud the same time that the door opened and Jungkook is looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay man?" Jungkook asks, he quickly placed the pitcher of water on his bedside table and came to my aid.

"Yeah, uhm... just trying some push-ups." I lied.

He made a sexy chuckle that was totally a panty-dropper. "That's not how you do it, here, let me help you." He smiled and on the other hand, I quivered in exhaustion.

Oh, not again...

Thirty minutes went by while Jungkook asks me to do proper push-ups. He really is a workout monster. While sitting down on the floor, my shoulders are going up and down, I feel like my lungs are about to burst out of my chest.

I'm never doing this again. "It's fun to have a workout buddy, I never had one before."

"For real?" I asked and he nodded. "How come? You got your friends out there." I tell him.

With that, he gave me a strange look. "What?"

"How did you know about my friends?" He cocked his eyebrow at me. He stood up and sat on his bed instead. Looking up at him from the floor, he blocked the light that comes from the window and he turned into a silhouette, with some rays of sunlight beside him, he definitely looks like a greek god.

"Uhm, I... ahm. Well, I guess it's normal for you to have friends, right?" I asked back.

He sighed before laying down on his bed. "Yeah, you're right."

It looks like he's already tired, I guess it's my cue to leave the house now. I stand up and when I did, I saw that his eyes are closed.

Yep, he's exhausted, and so am I.

"I better get going, I still have to walk home." I enunciated, and he didn't manage to answer me back. Thinking that he's too tired to say anything to me before I go, I turned my heel to go out of his room, but something grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me.

In just seconds I became an inch close to Jungkook's sleeping face, his eyes are still closed, though he's not sleeping. His grip on my wrist tells me that he's very much awake.

"J-jungkook, let go..." I whimpered. "Let go, dude." I even contemplated if the last word was really necessary, but I guess it did the magic.

"Take care, Deonne." With that, he let go of my hand and I can finally breathe in peace, again.

That was too much exposure to him, I got a better look of his cherry lips, I would say that it was sparkling. I hold onto my cheeks as I felt that it was burning.