Chapter 18 : Up Close

last update for today! ♡
don't forget to :

share your thoughts at the comment section

vote (if you think it's worthy enough of ur vote)

share it with your friends

xoxo
vea

°°°°°°°°°°°°

After the hike, Jungkook and I seemed to be closer as friends. It shows since I feel a lot more comfortable with him now.

I also knew more things about him, he actually showed me his own sketches inside his room and realized how very talented he is. He can sing, dance and draw.

I told him I can't sing when he asked me to because I'm afraid that my real voice will show up if I did. For the dance part, I'm too sloppy to be considered as a dancer, but I'm not that shy to show him my D.I.Y moves.

So far, I'm having more fun with him, even if we are only staying inside their house, every moment is worth remembering for.

"Hey, Deonne! I'm bored!" Jungkook whines. As days go by, I noticed how he can be a baby boy at times too.

"Don't tell me you're gonna go out because I will not allow you!" I yelled from the kitchen, I am currently washing the dishes we used from lunch.

"Party-pooper!" He replies and all I did laugh gently as I scrub off the grease. "I'm in my room if you need me!" He informs.

He is probably going to take a nap since it's our siesta time, and the same will go for me after this chore. Aside from art, sleep is life too.

I went inside my room and did nothing but to scroll on my social media. A week ago, I created fake private accounts on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I followed Jungkook and his friends using those accounts, and since they know me as Deonne which was displayed on each accounts they accepted me. They even added me on a group chat, and it's very active right now.

Jin: I called the pet shop, I'm going to buy a dog.😍

Namjoon: Good for you.

Hoseok: You don't need to buy another one, Yoongi is willing to be your pet. 😂

Yoongi: Says the farm animal.

Hoseok: 😡😡

Yoongi: Where's the three little eggplants?

Namjoon: Who?

Yoongi: The three idiots.

Jin: Hey Deonne, where's Kook?

He is sleeping in his room. Want me to go check? 😅

Jin: No, it's okay, thanks!

Yoongi: Then where's the other two?

Hoseok: I have no idea. 🤔

Yoongi: You never had one.

Hoseok: Yah! You punk, you really like bullying me don't you? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Yoongi: No, I just simply like you 🙂❤.

Namjoon: Oh god, just get a room.