Chapter 30 : Doll Like

i just wanna let you know that if you're still here.... you've already reached half of the story! and thank you soooooooooooo much for reading this book. it means the whole world to me. im saying sorry in advance if it doesnt meet your expectations, but i'll do my best !

♡ vea

stay safe and healthy!
ε٩(๑> ₃ <)7з

☆☆☆

"Ten Over Ten." Those three annoying words keep repeating inside my head like a broken vinyl on a damn player. It irritates the hell out of me and I can't focus on my job.

"You're jealous," Yana said. I told her what happened last night and she keeps on persisting that I am throughout the entire day.

"I'm not," I said.

"You are." She giggles. "What was the woman's name?"

"Iris." I briefly replied.

"You're jealous. You remembered the girl's name." She laughed even more at how frustrated I am. "Don't worry all she has are big boobs." She taps my shoulder as if she is trying to comfort me.

"You know her?" She nods at me. "Are her breasts, really that big?" I asked and she nods once more, but this time with a playful smile.

"You're really jealous! Just admit it and I will stop." She chuckles as I huffed a puff of air in defeat.

Fine, I'm jealous. But why would I even feel that way? Nothing is going on between the two of us and neither do they. She is just Jimin's random hook up girl that was introduced to him through a photo.

Besides, I guess the girl doesn't know about Jungkook.

Well, what if she does?

"How can you, uhm, remove this feeling?" I asked Yana.

"You are jealous!"

"Yeah, yeah! Do you really have to say it out loud?" I rolled my eyes as I give in. Yana lets out an earsplitting screech that gathered most of our customers' attention.

Well, Yana is not one to mind.

"Okay, so you're asking how to erase jealousy out of your girly little weak heart right?"

"I guess so. Any tips?" I twitched my lips on one side.

"Jealousy is like a newborn virus Deanna. It has no cure." She winked at me before approaching a newcomer inside the bar.

I bury my face in my hands and mold it like clay in too much exasperation.

=====

The moment I got home, I grabbed a huge suitcase and placed all of my stuff in there. Not necessarily all of them, just those things that have woman vibes.

Tonight's exposure therapy are all about things related to woman.

I grabbed my crop top, never before used make-ups, body accessories and the likes. I even placed Hello Kitty scrapbooks inside. Of course, I had to remove every photo of me that I pasted on it when I was young to avoid any problems.

After cramming almost everything in my entire room, I went straight to the Jeon's house.

"What do you got in there?" Jungkook asked as soon as I placed the heavy suitcase on his bed.

"That bag remains closed until I tell you to open it, understand?" I think I sounded grumpy. When I got his approval, I sat on an empty chair in front of Jungkook who I instructed to take a seat at the edge of his bed next to my suitcase.