Prologue

I wish I could turn back time. I wish I could tell you how I really feel. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. I wish I could tell you how much I need you. But it is just a wish and it will always be.

Here I am now. In this new country, new city. With all these people walking, with all these crowded places, with all these busy roads. I’m lost. Lost in my thought. Thought of you.

My dear Wonyoung

I wish you know how much I miss you. I miss your sweet smile. Your angelic face. Your beautiful gaze. Your addicting laugh. Your long nags. Your warm hug. Your calming voice. Your silly jokes. I miss it when you pout each time I make you mad. I miss it when you get scared of nothing and ask me to protect you. I miss the kisses that I stole from you without you knowing. I miss you Wonyoung-ah. Everything about you.

My feeling for you is still there. It is always the same feeling I felt for you. Anything I do, anywhere I go, anyone I'm with. You're all I see. You're all I want. Even until now.
Not any single thing about you I don't miss. Not any single day I pass without missing you. It's just you. And always you. Forgive this stupid coward. For being such a stupid coward.

My dear Wonyoung

How are you there now? Are you happy with him? I believe you are. Wonyoung-ah, if I take your hand from the start will you walk the path with me? You wouldn’t right? How stupid I am.

If only I was brave enough to confess, if only I have the courage to tell you the truth. If only I take the step to you. You would be mine by now. But I was such a coward.

My dear Wonyoung if I wasn't a coward would you be mine by now?

- Ahn Yujin

New story is here. Hope you enjoy!
I'm an Annyeongz hardcore anyway!
- NFS -