Chapter 47 - New Side

Wonyoung scanned the card on the doorknob. A beep sound could be heard indicating the door is opened. She pushed the door and walked inside. I'm still following her behind. How do you expect me to be in front when all she does is walking forward, fastly.

"You came......" Somi was back facing us. She's staring down the city. It looks so small. Why? We almost reach the top floor of this building.

"Yes. Of course I'd come." Wonyoung answered which made Somi turned her body quickly and she was totally shocked seeing both of us there.

"What-- wh-attt are y--ou doooo---ing he---re?" She murmured a lot.

"Me? I'm accompanying my husband to see her ex-girlfriend. Of course. What else?" Wonyoung proudly answered. In a mocking tone.

"Ahn Yuj---in..... What--wh-attt's all these?" Somi seemed intimidated.

"U'uhh... Don't talk to him. Talk to me." Wonyoung pulled my hand, and asked to sit there with her. There's a huge living room there. We both sitting on the white shiny couch. I can't take my eyes off her now. Wonyoungie.... She looks different.... Her eyes, it's something I can't tell. Snooty look? A proud look? With her firing eyes. She's sitting beside me, elegantly with her arms crossed.

"Could you join us here Ms. Jeon Somi?" Wonyoung asked.

"I'm leaving.... I can't----

"Leaving?! Why?! I thought you asked my husband to come? And now we're here, tell me what is your real intention?" She's now standing.

"Yes! I did asked him! So what?! You ruined everything!" Somi isn't stuttering anymore. She's mad now.

"I want to know. Why did you asked him to come?"

"Because I still love him?" Somi answered.

"Huh, funny! Maybe you do. But fortunately he doesn't. He told you so many times to stay away. Why did you keep coming, disturbing us?" Wonyoung is still in her best state, holding back her emotion. I'm just sitting there like an audience.

"Why do you think I did that huh? Because I know deep inside his heart he still does. He said he loves me, I believe he still." Somi smirked to Wonyoung.

"Wouuuu! Yujin? My baby? Yujin? You mean my husband? My husband that fucks me every night on the bed? The one that shower me with kisses every morning? Him? He loves you? Ha, what a huge misunderstanding you got there. Sorry but he is mine." Wonyoung smirked back. She rolled her eyes.

Somi came and approached us.

"Ask him!" Somi then looked at me.

"Somi --- I told you.... We're over...." I said, lifting my head looking at her.

"But--  baby boy-- we can fix everything.... We can be like what we used---

*Plaaaaakkkkk!!

"Get your hands off him you filthy bitch!" I was startled by Wonyoung's action. She slapped Somi so hard. She didn't even slap me that hard before. So, Somi was reaching for my hand and trying to hold my face. Not before Wonyoung reach her limit.