Chapter 35 - Our Best Night

I gulped hard. She's standing right in front of me. The thing is, I can see everything. That lacey thing she's wearing, is not covering. Nothing hidden. I can see through it. How I want her now.

"Like what you see?" She stepped closer, encircling her both arms around my neck.

"What do you think I'm thinking now?" I grabbed her waist pulling her closer.

"Having me?" She giggles. The sound that I love the most.

"You really know me huh?" We both still standing without moving an inch. Our body touched. Our nose touched.

"Then have me." She stared at me. Smiling seductively.

No need to think twice. We both leaned in and tilted our head slightly. Keeping our eyes close to dive more into the kisses. The pool isn't that deep, just around our chest. It's cold. But I feel so hot right now!

Her lips feels perfect. It's soft and sweet. The tingling feeling I get is indescribable. I feel great. I feel like something running through my vein. Is it my blood? It's so damn fast.

I kissed her tenderly which she kissed me back. Nothing rough yet. Just sharing our sweet kisses. Lingering kiss. Simply pressing our lips together, slowly, letting it last for few seconds, drawing away then keeping our lips close enough to one another. After that, we opened our lips slightly, kissed again, smoothly. Tilting our head to the left and right consecutively. And repeated. With love.

Not long after that we started getting more passionate. We deepened our kiss. She inserted her tongue as I gave her access. She nibbled with my lower lips then bit it first. I didn't know she has this side too. Playful. Adventurous. Her hands started moving from my nape, to my jawline down my chest.

I don't wanna lose. My hands roaming all over her body while deepening the kiss more. None of us wanting to lose. We're kissing amorously which induce my sexual arousal. Maybe it's same for her. I lift her up then she cooperated by wrapping her legs around my waist.

We're still in the pool but no sounds of splashing water could be heard. Just sound of our kisses.

I walked to the side of the pool then put her down, sitting while me still standing between her legs. We broke the kiss and stared into each other eyes. Full of love. Full of lust. Full of temptation.

We both smiled, resting our head on both foreheads, laughing.

"You're not mad anymore don't you?" She asked smiling. Hands on my shoulder.

"No baby. I'm not mad. It's just.... Jealousy." I answered with my hand on her side while the other one fixing her hair.

"That's how I felt. Don't you ever dare to hurt me again Yujinnie. I don't wanna be in the same situation like before. Not again." She shook her head slowly, pouting.

"I won't. I promise. And you. Please just tell me if you're going out with someone. Especially when it comes to guy. I don't care if he's your client, your friend or anyone, but just let me know everything about you okay?" I caressed her cheeks gently. Kissed her forehead.

"Deal. No secrets. No hiding." She cupped my face and gave me a peck.

"I don't think it's sealed yet." I playfully asking for more kisses.