Chapter 21 - That Night (II)

"Hey you look great tonight." Wonyoung whispered before I started to ride my bike.

"Of course babe. That's why I'm your boyfriend. A good looking guy should be paired with a goddess like you. You look beautiful baby." I replied. Which I earned a tight hug from behind. I gave her my leather jacket to cover her thigh on the back.

I wore a V-neck white plain T-shirt. With dark brown leather jacket and a ripped jeans. I wanna look cool in front of her. I wanna make her fall for me even more everytime she's with me. Just like what I feel for her.

"We're here. Let's greet the boys." I wore my jacket then held her hand going into Jiheon's house showing everyone she's mine.

"Hey Yuj! You're here!" Chaeyeon high-fived me.

"You came alone?" I asked since I only saw the boys with no girls with them.

"No. Kkura is here. She's mingling with the others. You know, girls." He rolled his eyes, gesturing a talking sign with his hand.

"Hi Wonwon! You look stunning tonight! Wooooooo!" Doah complimented like I wasn't there.

"Bro! Behave. She's mine." I showed a punch sign to him and glared him furiously which made everyone's laugh. They really loved to tease me.

"Be careful dude. He might kill you soon!" Yena added gesturing a slay sign on his neck.

"Where's Yuri? You don't bring her?" I asked Yena seeing no Yuri around.

"She's there with Chaeyeon's Samurai girl. I don't know what they're talking about, like we don't even exist." He pointed to the girls somewhere in the backyard.

I saw few girls there. Yuri, Sakura, Nayoung and Hitomi. Doah and Seoyeon brought their crush here too. What a nice move!

"Can I join them?" Wonyoung pulled my shirt showing she wanted to be friend with the girls.

"Sure babe. Let's greet them." I suggested.

"Hi girls!" I greeted them with hype.

"Hey Yuj!" I don't have to introduce myself again since they all knew me.

"Meet my girlfriend Wonyoung."

"Ahh, she's so cute!" Yuri pinched both her cheeks.

"Oh God! How can this pretty girl fall for the stupid you?" Sakura joked.

"You know, all the boys are stupid yet we fall for them." Yuri confessed.

"I think so too. Doah doesn't even have the gut to ask me out. Idiot." Nayoung fired with her words. Wouuuuu!

"Come join us Wonyoung. Don't mingle with the boys. It's better here with us." Hitomi then added while acting cute pointing to her chubby cheeks.

I raised both my hands and walked away. I did tell Wonyoung before I leave.

"Dude try this beer. It's really good. I had 5 just now." Jiheon offered me a can of beer.

"Bro, you look so innocent but you're such a badass. You just finished 5? That's a lot." He looked a little bit drunk but still in sober.