Chapter 27 - Sooner

I stopped for a while, fixing myself before I get into the house. They sure will ask me about it. Urrghhhhhhhh, Baek Jiheon!

"Morning Mom." I greet as I see Mom's cooking in the kitchen.

"Morning Yuj. How's the meeting?" Mom asked still focusing on her cook.

"It's great. Just informing us about their school's activities. I believe Wonjin will do great."

"That's great then. Let's just keep supporting him."

"Where's Wonnie? Wonjin? Dad?"

The house seems too calm and quiet. I wonder where's everyone.

"Ahhh, Tzuyu went out with Wonjin. Looking for some groceries. Wonnie is upstairs. I don't know what she's up to. You should check on her."

"Okay Mom. I'll ask her to get out. She should get some fresh air."

I went upstairs and turned the knob  without knocking. I get used to it. I don't know. I don't wanna disturb her privacy but I want to know everything about her at the same time.

"Hey.... What are you doing? Let's go downstairs." I saw her sitting in front of the desk by the window, writing something.

"Ahhh. Yujin--nie. Nothing.... I was... Just... No--thing." She stuttered, closing the book.

"But what happened to you?!" She look worried as she saw my handsome face. I mean with the bruises.

"Ohhhh.. this.... Ummmm... It's uhmmmm... Aishhhh.. no worry. It's okay." I lied. It's actually hurt.

"Okay?! Look at you! Come! Let's treat you! I'll get cold water and the kit." I got scolded by her. She pulled my hand and pushed my shoulder so I can sit on the bed. Reminds me of our old days. I don't wanna tell her I got treated by Nayoung before. Maybe we'll get closer and closer and closer with this. Ayayay!

"No.! Don't! Uhhmm..... I mean.. I'll get it. You just wait here." I said, trying to get up. I'm afraid if she fall or what.

"It's okay. I can walk now. I'll get it. You stay here." She assured and pushed me down again.

"But......"

"Ahn Yujin! Stay! Don't be stubborn!" I got scolded again.

I sat on the bed right away. She might burst out. That's what I'm still afraid of. Urrgghhh! But she's too cute. Just like an angry little bunny! I can't handle this!

I played with my phone. Gaming. Addicted to it since high school. I'll just wait here for her.

"You still into that huh?" I startled by her voice. That's quick. Or maybe I don't realize her presence since I'm so into the gaming world.

"You never change." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Yeahhh... I guess so." I smiled showing my dimple. My real charming point. I'll make her going crazy for me again. LOL!

"A true idiot!" She grabbed my phone, put it on the desk and took a chair to sit in front of me while I'm still on the same position.