Chapter 51 - Farewell to Her....

"Thank God. Thanks. I'm Wonyoung anyway. Jang Wonyoung."

You came like an angel fall from the sky. I couldn't take my eyes off you. It was destiny. Our encounter. And I never live a day without being grateful for what had happened.

"Oppa, thanks for today. I really appreciate it. Everything was first for me. The bike, amusement park with just you and me. Thanks for the treat and everything."

That was you. I tried my very best to make you happy. Winning your heart. We both knew we're a thing but no one dares to be honest with our own feelings.

"Princess? Where's that come from?"

Yes. In my dream you're the princess and I'm the prince. I kept telling myself to make my dream come true. And I did. We made our own castle. In fact we became the King and Queen of our own kingdom. With our Prince and Princess.

"Idiot! It takes two months for you to realize? Such an oblivious human. I've waited just so you know."

Funny come to think of it. I wasn't oblivious though. I just wasn't sure. I was afraid you'll reject me and I'll get hurt by the time. Who'd expect an angel would accept an idiot like me as her lover?

"Yujinnie, what's with you these days? You've changed. You're being cold, neglecting me, making excuses and so on. Please tell me what's wrong?"

I commited a very huge crime in my life. It's hurting someone I really love. You. You got a bruised heart, wounded soul, broken wings. Because of someone like me. But now... Nobody can hurt you anymore... No more...

"I never forget anything about you. I spend every second of my life waiting. Waiting for you to come back. I spend everyday hoping. Hoping that you would be there for me. Again."

I hope..... I just hope.... I can say and do the same thing. What's the point now? I guess it won't work anymore huh? Should we promise to meet again in afterlife? Would you wait for me there my love?

"I see. So you're being pervert to beautiful women? I guess you have lot beautiful ladies back in UK."

You're way too cute. I love it. Each time you get jealous. Now.... I can't see that anymore.... I can't see you anymore...    My Wonyoungie....

"Ahn Yujin...... I never thought I'd went through so many ups and downs since I met you. You came to my life without any warning and you keep me live in a roller coaster life as you please. I have to admit that you're silly, most of the times. You're such an idiot."

"But that's what I love from you. You never try to be someone else. You keep being you, letting me to fall and love the real you. You hurted me by leaving me hanging. I was all alone. I was hopeless. I keep wanting your presence. I keep yearning for you. Even until now. You're all I want. "

"I love it when your dimples showed each time you smile. I love it when you're being the idiot and playful you. I love it when you care for me, worry about me. I love your serious expression when you're thinking hard. I love it when you act cute just in front of me. You're my knight, my armor, my shield. You're my one and only puppy."

"Yujinnie....... Let's create beautiful memories together. I promise, I'll make your life much more wonderful ahead. Maybe by being a good wife myself. Heheheh. Thank you my love. Thank you for coming back. Starting from this moment, I'll never let go."