Chapter 20 - That Night (I)

I'm on my way to you my baby. Wait for me. I'm coming.

I keep thinking of our beautiful youths we spend together. It was all wonderful. You're always be a part of me Wonyoung-ah. From my youth, to my adult, to my old. To my forever.

Flashback of that Night

It was my graduation day. I feel so much happy since I'll start my new journey very soon, but too sad knowing I'll leave everything behind. My friends, teachers, school life. I'm becoming an adult real soon. I grew up too fast.

I'll miss everything here. I'll miss playing basketball with my boys, singing at the stage or cafés for pocket money, skipping classes, getting into detention class, flirting with our fans, studying for quizzes, copying others homework, cheating on exam, but being the best student, and being loved by everyone.

I'll remember everything. I won't forget anything I got here. I learned a lot about all those subjects in school, I learned about life, I learned about future. I even learned about friendship and love. Which I believe will be useful for me.

"Congratulations once again to all of you today. You did very well. Our school is really proud of you. We hope you won't forget this school who creates the real you. We hope you'll be successful in the future. Don't stop dreaming. This is just a new beginning. Keep fighting for your beautiful dreams. That what makes you alive. Congratulations!" Our Principal finished his words with teary eyes. He's so into the moment.

Everyone applaused showing how proud they were. It's actually a sign of farewell too. People started walking out the hall to greet their family and friends. So did I.

"Mom!!" I shouted, waving my hand as soon as I saw Mom standing with a bouquet of flowers in her hand in front of the hall.

"Hey baby! Congratulations! I'm proud of you! You did so well! And congratulations for being announced as the best graduates!" Mom hugged me tightly, then kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Mom. Of course! It's me, Ahn Yujin!" I proudly said. Being the best graduates among hundreds students makes me proud of myself. I'm too happy knowing Mom being excited because of me. That's my little gift for her.

"Mom, I'd like to introduce someone to you." I whisper as I saw Wonyoung and her parents standing behind Mom. They brought flowers too.

"Who is it baby?" Mom's smiling widely, knowing I'll introduce someone precious for me. I'm glad she didn't force me with Minju anymore. I explained everything about my feeling, and everything was fine. She accepted the fact that I love someone else.

"There she is." I said smiling while looking to Wonyoung and her parents.

"Hi Mrs. Ahn. I'm Wonyoung. Jang Wonyoung. Yujin's friend." Wonyoung bowed greeting Mom with her beautiful smile plastered. As always.

"No you're not my 'friend'. You're my girlfriend. Mom she's my girlfriend." I corrected her introduction, which earn a little pinch from her.

"Yah, Ahn Yujin! Are you crazy? I'm sorry Mrs. Ahn. He could be a little crazy sometimes." She shyly said. She was blushing real hard. I tucked her falling hair behind her ear in front of Mom. Showing off my girlfriend.