Chapter 6 - Confession of a Coward

It’s been 2 months. You didn’t send me text or call me anymore after everything left unanswered. I’ll just forget everything about you. That’s what I thought.

—————————————————

At Hello Café

“The owner told us we’ll be performing from 8 ‘til midnight. We’ll play our own songs including the one that Yujin just wrote. We also gonna play cover few songs. Is that okay?” Chaeyeon instructed us before we start performing. We got no leader but he’s like one. He always be the one who’s leading us, the dorks.

It’s still 7. We got 1 hour left to prepare on everything, checking the sound system, our instruments and makes everything perfect. This is one of the famous café here. All the table started to filled. Some here just for fun, some with their works, some with their friends, lover, and some just came to see us.

“Ahn Yujin! I love you!” I heard a group of girls screamed my name while took pictures and videos of me. I just smiled and waved my hands. Fan service. LOL.

“Jiheon you look cute with your glass on.”

“Doah, you’re cool! I love your new hair!”

“Seoyeon, marry me!”

"Yena! Yena! I love you ducky Yena!"

“Chaeyeon, be mine!” If only Sakura here, she would kiss Chaeyeon in front of everyone since she’s the possessive type. She had done that few times.

Lot of girls here tonight since it’s Sunday tomorrow. Lot of our fans came too. The owner seemed satisfied with his customers. He smiled and gave us thumbs.

We started our performance by playing our song which written by us. We shared our mind when it comes to composing.

We played “If You” with six of us singing and me and Yena as the main vocalist. Then continued with “Promise”, “Sing For You”, “The Truth Untold” and “Best Friend.”

While singing “Untitled” I saw someone familiar walked in the café.

The one who could make me flutter all day just by seeing her smile, the one who could make my whole world brighter, the one who I want to share my feeling with, the one who also can break me anytime she wants. It’s her.

I sang through the mic while playing my guitar. She was there again. In front of my eyes. With him. Chaewon. They went to the empty table in the corner since it’s the only one that empty. But I could see her clearly. Her eyes seemed shocked seeing me there. It’s time for me to sing the song that I just wrote while thinking of her.

“We’ll now play our new song which I wrote myself while thinking of someone. I have this feeling for her but I think I’m not lucky enough since she’s taken. It’s called Lonely.”

The crowd went wild. We could hear the girls screamed like crazy.

“Yujin-ah, be mine!”

“I’ll be the one to heal you Yujin!”

“Oppa! Marry me!”

“I’ll be the girl for you, Oppa!”

"Noona will love you better Yujin-ah!"

I heard few girls ranting random words they want. I just smiled, showing off my dimple which is my main charm. Chaeyeon nodded his head as sign for us to start playing.

*listen to Lonely by Bol4

I sang my heart out while looking right through her eyes without breaking the contact. I wished she knew my feeling for her. How I’m going crazy for her. How I’m head over heels for her. How I’m whipped only for her. She didn’t smile at all. She seemed mad, like really mad. But something in her eyes, I feel like it’s calling me. Calling me to make her mine, calling me to protect her.