Chapter 42 - Abduction

We don't have any spesific plan for today. Just living a busy life with works. It's been 2 months since Dr. Lia works with me. I don't feel that exhausted anymore, now we split the work together. Working with her is great. She makes everything easier. She's really kind and outgoing too. The patients and the staff seem to like her.

For my family, Wonjin is busy with his school life and friends while Wonyoungie she won few cases for the last two months. We sometimes visit to Wonyoung house and mine too. Mom Sana finished her huge project successfully, Mom Mina actively moving with her communities while Dad Tzuyu going back and forth from home to his office. Everything is well.

Cha Junho. I never heard anything from Wonyoung when I asked her about him. She said she didn't see him anywhere. Maybe he's busy himself. They didn't work on cases together anymore this time. She paired up with Arin for the new case she got.

But I keep getting weird messages since few days ago. It's related to Wonyoung. But I never tell her anything. I don't want to scare her. I'll find this person. I've been watching Wonyoung for these past few days without her knowing. I must protect her. I don't want anything happen to her.

Unknown number:
Hey dude. You got a very beautiful wife. Mind sharing her with me?

Unknown number:
Kidding yo! Don't be mad. I won't do that since I'll get her for myself. All of her.

Unknown number:
Hello there! Why don't you send her to work for today? Don't you afraid someone will take her while you're not around?

Unknown number:
The way she laughs is addicting. I wonder if I can hear those laughs everyday.

Unknown number:
Jang Wonyoung. Is she really yours? Nah, she'll be mine.

Every message is boiling me. I tried to call for the number but it's unreachable. I don't wanna report this to the police though. I don't want Wonyoungie, our Moms and Dad get worry. I don't know what should I do actually. Is this person really Junho? Cha Junho? I can't just assume thing. I know he likes Wonyoung. But he's been together with her for years. He won't hurt her right?

If it's really him, why now? Why now when he got the chance to make Wonyoung fall for him before? Why? Just why?

"Wonyoungie, don't go anywhere. I'll bring you lunch. We can eat together." I talked to her through the phone.

"But why? Yujinnie... Just tell me. You've been acting weird these days. Is something happened?" She sounded worry.

"No baby. No. I just miss you. You know me. I can't stay away from you. Few minutes already hurt me. Hours can kill me. I just wanna be with you all the time." That's actually true. But the real reason is protecting her.

"You're exaggerating you know?" She cackled. I'm glad she believe me.

"I'll be on my way soon. See you there my love."

"See you. Take care baby."

We ended the call. I feel so worry right now. I feel scared. I don't wanna lose her. I can't lose her. I won't let anything bad happen to her.

"Dr. Lia. I'm going to Wonyoung's. You should have your lunch too. I'll be back after the lunch." I let Dr. Lia know my whereabouts.