Chapter 46 - We'll Be Okay..?

All three of us is now having our breakfast together. Wonyoung will take Wonjin to school today and go directly to the law firm. She won't be long since she'll come as a client. They gave her lots day off after the incident.

"Wonjinnie, wear your shoes. Daddy will help you. Mom will take the key first." She ordered Wonjin.

"Okay Mom." He answered.

"Do well at school buddy. Dad can't send you today." I ruffled his hair after he wear his shoes.

"How's you and Mom? Have you fix the problem?" He asked, still standing in front of the door, waiting for Wonyoung.

"Hmmmm.... I guess so. There's nothing to worry. Everything's fine now." I still squatting in front of him.

"Glad to hear that. You did well Dad. If you have any problem, you gotta tell me. Who knows if I can help you." He rubbed my back.

"Oo-kayyy?" I hesitantly answered.

"Wonjinnie, have you done? Let's go down now. Babe... I'll go now... Mom Sana said she'll be here later... You'll be okay on your own right? I won't be that long." She said after wearing her sneakers.

"Of course. I'll just wait for Mom here. You guys take care okay? Now give Daddy a kiss." I motioned my cheek closer for Wonjin to kiss. He then gave me while I'm still squatting there.

I stood and also received a kiss from my wife on my other cheek. I love this. They went out our apartment hand in hand. How can they be so cute together?

I took my shower and just sat watching TV after that. Not long after, Mom came and I invited her to sit with me on the couch.

"So how's you my baby?" She never stop calling me that. Even I'm a father now. But I still like it.

"Getting better Mom. I think I can go to work now." I said while munching the fruits Mom brought. Eyes still on the screen.

"Uhuuu, no. You still need to rest my sweetheart. I don't want you hurt yourself more." I turned my head and looked at Mom. She looked sad.

"Mom... Trust me. I'm really okay now. Wonyoung treats me well, and I'm healing faster. There's nothing to worry about. Okay?" Now I'll forgot my intention on telling her about Somi. She worries a lot. I can't involve her into this. Telling her more about us, I don't think it's a good idea.

"I'll stay here until your wife come. Would you like to eat anything?" Mom made her way to the kitchen.

"No Mom. I had my breakfast already."

"Would you like to drink anything then? Tea? Coffee?"

"Milk will do Mom. Just heat some for me. Wonyoung will be mad if she find out I'm drinking coffee without her permission again." Yeah. Wonyoung won't let me. She said it's not good for health if I keep drinking it. But sometimes I still do.

Hours Later

"I'm home!" Wonyoung came and greeted cheerfully since she knows Mom is still here.

"Our Wonyoungie! You're back!" Mom spread her arms while still sitting on the couch. Ready to hug Wonyoung who's running over.