Chapter 23 - Our Divulge

"Wonyoung-ah........"

"Ahn............. Yu........jin......."

"Yes, it's me Wonyoung-ah....."

I saw her tears fall down on her pale face. She seems very feeble. How it breaks me. But I'm thankful. She opens her eyes again.

I hold her left hand, caressing it. I'm glad she still remember me. I'm glad she doesn't refuse me. I'm glad she's finally wake up. This is faith. Our faith.

————————————————

"Doctor? How's her condition now?" I'm sitting in front of Dr. Han Seungwoo as the team leader for Wonyoung case. Both Wonyoung parents give me a full authority as Wonyoung's guardian.

"I've checked on everything. She's still weak and can't do lot activities or movements for now but she's okay. She still need few treatments for the healing process. She must train her body and mental to improve her nerve system again." Dr. Seungwoo explained while his eyes focusing on his computer, showing Wonyoung's data.

"Thank God. Thanks a lot Doctor. Please provide her the best you got. And do not hesitate to inform me anything related to her." I sincerely said.

"Of course. Don't worry about it Mr. Ahn. I'll give her one of our best therapist in this hospital. Dr. Chaewon and Dr. Minju are my friends. I'll give the best for their relatives." He smiled to me.

"Wait... Therapist?"

"Yes."

"Doctor. I have a favor to ask."

Dr. Seungwoo looks confused at the moment. I smiled before I explain everything to him.

"Well we can't do anything if you decide it that way. The choice is in your hand Mr. Ahn. I mean Dr. Ahn. If you want to treat her yourself of course you can. She can be discharged after few check ups. Maybe in two or there more days. After that, she's all yours." Thankfully I can do that. I'll treat Wonyoung myself.

It's actually a way to get closer to her. Again. Things might be awkward at first but I need to work things out. I wish everything could be like before. Where there's no space between us. I want she open up to me again.

"Thanks a lot Doctor. I'll take my leave now." I stoodd up, offering my right hand to Dr. Han.

"It's a pleasure Doctor. Mind to tell me if you need anything." He then flashed his friendly smile. No wonder he can be good friends with those Kims. He looks like a very nice person.

I walk out from Dr. Han's room and take my way to Wonyoung's room again. We still didn't talk. After what happened back in the room, few doctors checked on her condition and ask me to quickly consult with Dr. Han.

"You're back. Hurry. She's looking for you." Minju said as she closed the door.

"I need to check on my patients. I'll be back later. Chaewon also have to work on few things. Mom and Dad left to eat. They didn't have their dinner yet. And I asked them to go straight home after that. You! You need to stay with her! Don't go anywhere. You guys need to talk." She continued while pointing to my eyes back to hers again with her two fingers. Signing that she'll be watching me.