Chapter 43 - The Rescue

We're currently at Jiheon's house. He got a huge and spacious house. It's just him and his wife Nayoung but it's really huge. He said he wants lot of children that's why.

Me, Jiheon, Chaewon, Chaeyeon, Doah, Seoyeon and Yena are sitting around the table. At the basement. Yeah. Jiheon is still into music so he made a special basement just like what his Dad made him years ago.

It's already 3. They still got work actually, but luckily they can leave early. Friend is what really matters right? I told them every detail of my story. They're thinking quite hard. All of us. We need to plan this smoothly. We gotta catch Junho. He did this once, he has been forgiven. Now twice, no more forgiveness. Touching my wife means death. I'll kill him.

"Guys. He asked me to meet him tonight. I'm just waiting for his call. What should I do?" I asked them.

"Dude. You asked the same question for hundred times already. Stay calm. We need to think." Yena answered.

"Idiot! What if someone take Yuri away from you? You'll make a scene. I guess you'll cry and shout like a drunk old man. Yujin is way better." Seoyeon fight him.

"You don't even have a real someone you love. How can you know? I bet you don't even know the feeling of being loved." Yena striked back.

"What?! Youu!----

"Yah yah yah!! You two! Don't mess things up! We need to make a plan to save Wonyoung. If you can't help with your stupid brains then just stay quiet. You're disturbing." Chaeyeon finally speak.

"Sorry.." They said in unison.

"Should we call the police?" Jiheon asked.

"Where did you put your brain? He will hurt Wonyoung if we do?" Doah turned to talk now.

"But I guess Jiheon's right. We need to cooperate with the police. What if something bad happen? Like he got a gun or something? We don't have any weapon. And what if he got company?" Chaewon agreed.

"No. I'm afraid he's watching Yujin. If he find out, that's a wrong move." Seoyeon disagreed.

"Yeah. He's right. No worry guys. We can fight him. Even without weapon. If he got company, Yujin got us." Yena with his sparkling eyes seems ready to fight.

"I can't believe I'm agree with these two." Chaeyeon said.

"Okay then. Here's the plan......" Jiheon started to explain everything.

After battling in few disagreement, opinions, and a little fight between Yena, Seoyeon and Doah, we finally decided. We discussed everything well.

"Chaewon-ah, please don't tell Minju about this." I approached him.

"I won't. I don't want her to worry about her most beloved little sister. I even lied to her that I have to see a VIP patient outside." Chaewon answered. We both know how Minju loves Wonyoung. She'll be crazy if she find out about this.

They also promise not to tell their wives. When the wives know, they won't stop rambling and getting worry. They can't stay calm nor quiet. They'll ruin our plan.

So, we prepared everything at the basement. Ahh, about Wonjin. I called Mom Mina to pick him up. Again I lied that Wonyoung and I are both too busy. She believed me and happily pick Wonjin up. Her most beloved grandson.