Chapter 19 - Her Story

It's been three months. I keep going back and forth to the clinic and the hospital. Being busy all day in the clinic and taking care of my Wonyoung at night.

Exhausted? Tired? Sometimes I do. But I'll do anything for Wonyoung. I'll wait for her. She's been waiting for me since a long time ago. Now it's time for me. To do everything that I couldn't.

Wonjin lives with me now. I bought a place to live in an apartment. A small one. Enough for me, Wonjin and Wonyoung. I prepare everything for us. I hope three of us can live together, happily very soon.

I'm now in the clinic. Sitting in my room. I take a look at the pink book again. It's Wonyoungie's diary. I've read few of the pages and found out that she also likes me since our first met.

No one knows, our unexpected rendezvous lead to tragic future. But I'm still lucky, I still can see her everyday. I still can take care of her like what I've been wanting. I still can touch her gently. I still can love her all I want.

Wonyoung-ah please wake up. For me and Wonjin. Please. I promise I'll do anything you want when you wake up from your coma. Anything. I want you baby. Just you.

I open the book and turn the pages again and read something that tickles my heart. Something that makes me smile to ears like a crazy person.

Wednesday, July 7th
12:02 am

Urgghhhhhhh! That was embarrassing!! Why I did that? Oh gosh! I just looked in the mirror and found few red marks on my neck! Dad's gonna kill him if he find out! I need lot of foundation for tomorrow!

That boy. He's too stupid. How could he? Can't he just hold his hormones? He's already going crazy for me, what if another sexy girl sit or stand in front of him? Can he hold his hormones? I bet he can't. Urgghhh! Boys! If I didn't stop him I don't know what will happen now.

But I feel happy though. Heheh, am I stupid too just like him? Fyuhhh, luckily I can stop him. But how does it feel to go further? I'm curious actually. But I'm scared. I heard my senior case last year. She's the President of the Student Council but she had to leave the school when she got pregnant. The worst thing, her boyfriend dumped her after he found out she's pregnant.

Who doesn't know her? She's one of the best student in the school. Her name is Kwon Eunbi. She's lovable I can say. She took care of everyone in the school very well. But her boyfriend, whose also her classmate Kang Hyewon left her after that. I don't know what happen to them now.

That's actually the reason why I cried when Yujin tried to do something earlier. I'm just too scared, remembering someone kind like my senior Eunbi, being left alone with a baby in her stomach. That boy is too cruel. I'm afraid the same thing might happen to me. Oh God, I hope no. Ahn Yujin, you're a good guy don't you?

When I was in Yujin's house I fell asleep. But I woken up realizing he kissed me. I quickly turned myself, so he can't see me blushing. How can this boy stole my kiss again? Without any warning! But I kinda love it to be honest. Hehehe.

I still remember his touch. It's too soft and gentle. I want it more and more. I'm feeling horny at the moment. Is this the feel? Feeling of what people keep talking about? Oh no, I miss him already. I want him.