Chapter 41 - Date

It's Saturday. Dad just picked Wonjin up early in the morning, saying they miss Wonjin. They'll take Wonjin until tomorrow. I don't have anything to do for today. Wonyoung just left for work. I don't work at Saturday. So, I'm home alone.

Wonyoung made me some breakfast before she left. I'll just eat and clean the house. Plan for today, I'll think about it later.

It's omelette and toast bread. For the breakfast. And a coffee for my perfect morning. The perfect thing is she made these for me. But it would be perfectly perfect if she's here with me.

Sometimes I would wake up in the morning and slap my face just to make me realize that this isn't a dream anymore. I'm really living with Wonyoung now. She as my wife. And we have Wonjin as our son.

It's sad actually. We couldn't spend our youth together being the lovey dovey couple before we got married. We didn't get to feel what is it like to be with someone you love all the time. Being in some arguments, solving it together, grow mature together, know each other better, having uncountable sweet and romantic dates.

To be honest, I don't really know her yet. There's lot of thing I need to discover about her. She's like a woman with million secrets. Actually she's still a girl for me. I don't know. I just see her as my old Wonyoung. She didn't change, accept for her height since the last time I saw her.

She has lot of talents which I need to find out myself. She has so many sides of hers that I want to see. I know we didn't get those chances. We missed it. But I'll make those now. I'll discover her myself. My wife.

Dates. Those dates she should have had. But she didn't. She waited for me all along. Should I try to ask her out like what I should have done since long ago? But how? I'm not that kind of romantic one. It's not that I can call her and just ask her out. That won't be right, right?

I took my phone and search for the way of how should I ask my love out for dates. After few minutes, I think I found the simple one. Which I guess suits my personality.

Since I already clean the house, I just need to focus on my plan. I matched my wear for today. Our first date after a long time, I need to give my best look. A simple but attractive one. I'll make her proud for having me as hers.

I waited for few hours just roaming around the house. Playing mobile games while watching the TV. Or it's actually another way round, I was the one who's been watched. Wonyoung said she'll be finished around 4. I'll go and pick her.

When it's almost time, I went looking for flower shop. I'll buy her flower and her favorite chocolate, go to her law firm and ask her out for date. I hope she won't be that embarrassed anymore.

"What can I help you? Is there any spesific flower you're looking for?" A young girl asked as I entered the shop. A cute short girl with a weird accent approached me. She seems like the florist.

"I don't know. I'm actually asking my wife out for a date. What flower do you usually give for that?" I asked back. I don't know if Wonyoung like any spesific flower. I don't even know if she likes flower, I mean she does but is she so into flowers? Maybe. Woman loves flowers don't they?

"It's actually depends on what flower that your wife likes. It doesn't matter for the occasion. Most of the flowers symbolize something too. You can give her flowers as a symbol of message you want to deliver." She explained.