Epilogue

Years had passed. I still can't ever imagine being all alone by myself raising our children.

"Yujin-ah... You wanna go there again? It's been years baby. Maybe you should just stop---

"Mom.... Please... Just let me... I miss her..." I said while fixing my sneakers before I go out.

"Yujin-ah... Don't go to hard on yourself. She won't be happy if---

"Mom... Please... I'll do what I think is right for me. I'm sorry Mom. I just can't... I wanna see her... I miss her..."

"But---"

"Just let him Sana-yah. He'll never listen to us." I heard Mom Mina said before I leave the door.

I left them in my house. With my children. Wonjin is a six grader now. While Jiyeong she's five years old. She'll be in pre-school next year. They grown up well. I'm a proud father now. I bet Wonyoung too. Yeahh. My Wonyoungie. I'm going to see her again.

I visit her like every week. It's Saturday today. I miss her. Never once I stop. I miss her presence with every single breath I take. No matter how much I think about it, no one can ever replace her. Ever.

I drove away and went to the flower shop. It is still the same florist there. Yabuki Nako. She's a Japanese. But she's really good in Korean. I become close to her since I bought different flowers every week. She knows me already.

"What flower do you want for today Yujin-ah?"

"What's new for today Noona?" I found out she's older than me. That's why I call her that. I feel comfortable with her. We're like brother and sister.

"Don't you feel tired going to the same place every week?"

"Love will never makes me tired."

"Urrghhh! Lovesick!" She rolled her eyes. We laughed together.

"Why don't you take those for her?" She pointed to one small corner in the flower shop.

"What is that Noona?"

"It's lilac. It symbolizes the first emotions of love...... But....." She halted and sighed.

"Why Noona?"

"It also symbolizes the loss of a great love....."

"Ohh.... Hmmm... It's okay Noona. I'll take that. Make one for me." I smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

As she finished the bouquet for me, she handed it to me and I finished my payment. I bid my goodbye with smile plastered on my face.

"Thanks a lot Noona! It's beautiful! Keep something beautiful for me next week!" I shouted and waved my hand as I ran outside.