Chapter 49 - The News

It's been two months since the incident. Going back and forth to the court, law firm, clinic and home. It's all exhausting. Luckily it was paid off. Junho is been charges to commit a first degree kidnapping which is decided as felony by the law. Wonyoung is not seriously injured but she was sexually assaulted, and also me, become the victim and I got seriously injured. The law decided to give him 5 years in prison and a fine of $10,000 as the sentence.

About Somi, let's not talk about her. Since the hotel incident, I've never heard anything from her anymore. I asked Mom if she knows about her friend's daughter named Somi, she answered me by saying she knows her. And, Somi is now moved back to Canada with her family, but still continuing their business here.

About Wonyoung... I bet you all wondering what happened that night don't you? Hehehe. I'll keep that as a secret. Don't be curious.

Gotcha! Kidding! Don't be mad. I'll tell you. I'll tell you.

Flashback of the night

We're having dinner together. Me and Wonyoung, our Wonjin and the KimKim. Wonyoung and Minju cooked many side dishes tonight. We enjoyed everything of course. They're really good in cooking. A lawyer and a doctor together, they made a great team.

"Wonyoungieeee..... Can I stay here tonight?" Minju asked.

"Honey, don't. Tomorrow is Monday. We need to leave early for the hospital." Chaewon said.

"You can go home then. I'll stay with Wonyoung." Minju put her utensils down and left the dining table.

"Aiishhhh! Pregnant woman and her hormones. She's being sensitive again." Chaewon also left to catch Minju. They're heading to the balcony.

"Dad, what happened with Aunt Minju? She looked mad." Wonjin asked me.

"She's not mad buddy. She's just being sensitive. You know. Woman with pregnancy." I answered nonchalantly while eating.

"Pregnancy? What is that?" He asked again. He's being all curious.

"Ahhh. That's when a woman have a baby in their stomach." I answered without any doubt.

"A baby in the stomach? How can that happen Dad?" This kid really love asking. He won't stop until he found out what he wants.

"It's easy. A woman and a man. Being together and they have s--- oucchhhh!!!!" Wonyoung pinched my waist. A small but painful pinch. Oppsss, my bad. I almost slip out saying inappropriate thing. I might infect his innocence thought. Stupid me.

"Wonjinnie, just finish your meal baby. Don't listen to your Dad. Clean yourself after that. And go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." Wonyoung tried his best to persuade him.

"But Mom, I still ---

"No. No more questions. No more whining. No more request. Don't mind adult business. Mommy won't give you the toy you wanted if you don't listen well." Uhhh, scary Mommy. That's their agreement. She promised to buy an expensive robotic toy for Wonjin when he agreed about Wonyoung absence to the zoo.