Chapter 9 - Hungry

"Wonyoung-ah, I'll pick you up later. Don't go anywhere okay?" I said as we arrived in front of her school gate. There were lot of students entering the school. I could feel all the stares from the students, boys and girls.

"Don't you have a basketball practice later? It's okay. I can go home myself." She said while I helped her removing her helmet. I heard squeals from few students passing by us.

"Oh God! He's so handsome!"

"Isn't he Yujin? The basketball captain from Hansung?"

"Yeah! He's also the vocalist from The Boys!"

"Who is the girl with her?"

"The girl is so lucky!"

"That is Jang Wonyoung everyone!"

"Ahhh, the most talented and beautiful girl in this school?"

"I wish I'd be the one with Yujin!"

"I hope I can be that guy. Who can do that to Wonyoung. She's really cute!"

"Wonyoung is mine bro!"

"Hey idiots! Don't you see she's taken?"

So many talks and stories in the morning. I didn't know my girlfriend is quite famous too. I need to watch out. Someone might make a move if I'm not around.

"It's really okay. I'll pick you up then go back to school for practice. Or maybe you can watch me play later." I insisted. Actually I wanna show my friends that I have this beautiful angel as my girlfriend. I want to introduce her to them.

"Okay then if you said so." She agreed. She then walked towards the gate before I remember that I forgot something really important!

"Wonyoung-ah!!"

She turned back and gave me a 'what' look. I walked to her direction and quickly kissed her crown and caressed her cheeks.

"Do well at school baby! And behave!" I shouted as I left her there standing like a statue. I intentionally did that when I saw group of boys watching my Wonyoung. They really need to know that Wonyoung belong to someone, which is me. A sign of ownership.

At the Basketball Court

"Yohooo! So this is Wonyoung? She's so cute!" Jiheon reached out to Wonyoung's cheek.

*Brukkkkk!

"Dude! Don't touch what is mine!" I slapped his hands. Nobody can touch my Wonyoung but me.

"Come on dude! I was just kidding!" He laughed out loud, teasing me.

"You know what, he was crying like a baby saying you like someone else!" Seoyeon spilled the beans! God! These boys were uncontrollable.

"Yeah yeah! He might kill himself if you don't accept his confession!" Yena joined him.

"I assure you, he's totally whipped for you. Like seriously." Doah showed his serious face.

"Wonyoung, treat him well. I never knew he has this side of him." Chaeyeon smiled.

"Guys! Guys! That's enough. Wonyoung might think I'm crazy." I rubbed my nape showing my embarrassment.