Chapter 32 - Dear Ex

We've been in Bali for 2 days now. I'll tell you, no progress. Of course we really enjoy it here together. We went to the beach, just tanning our skin off. We went trying various culinary thing, went to some historical places.

But Wonyoung is still closing herself to me. We hugged, walking hand in hand. But she never let me touch her more. Yet. I don't know what she's actually afraid of, but I can't hold my eager to feel her. Really.

I don't have any choice except waiting for her to be ready again. I just need to be patient and try anything I can to make her mine again.

"So? How's that? Do you like it?" I bought her a set of Calvin Klein modern cotton bralatte and bikini set while I was in Korea.

"Seriously Ahn Yujin? You really want me to wear this thing?" She rolled her eyes.

"Of course babe. We're in Bali. We can enjoy the hot sun here at the beach." I teased her.

"You know I can attract hot guys out there with this right?" She smirked in victory.

"Hell no! Don't wear it then. You can just wear it here. There's a pool in front. We can enjoy the sunset here later. Just you and me." Why I didn't think that way? Hell, her body is too hot and sexy. I can't show that off to anyone.

"Idiot." She smiled shaking her head.

It's still 1:23 p.m. It's so hot out there right now. We were planning to bask under the sun at 3 so it won't burn our skin off. We're actually waiting for the sunset moment.

"Wonyoungie......" I called her out. I'm lying on the bed while she's busy folding our clothes also sitting on the bed.

"Hmmmm?" She hummed while not looking at me.

"I'm hungry. Really." I said gulping. She's too sexy when she's focus on thing. She just wear a white loose T-shirt with I don't know what's down there.

"We just ate around an hour ago. Now you're hungry again?" She asked me. Now giving me her full attention.

"Hmmm." It's my turn humming.

"Wanna order something from the resort menu?" She walked to the table to take the menu.

She came back sitting beside me while scanning on the menu. She's really cute to be honest. When she's thinking hard, I can't resist her. I wonder how she would look like while working as a lawyer. She must be too damn hot!

"I don't want any of that." I said throwing the menu while staring deeply into her eyes.

"Then what?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Feed me." I leaned closer.

"Whatt----"

I kissed her before she even finish her words. Her lips feel soft and sweet. Perfect to my taste. She's sitting on the bed with her back leaning while I keep kissing, sucking her lips asking for entrance.

"Yujjjj---"

I quickly insert my tongue while she tried to speak my name. I put my hands around her waist while she started to savor our kisses together by encircling her arms around my neck.