Chapter 28 - She's My World

It's been a month. Now I'm ready. I told the whole family about my plan. I'll get on one knee tonight. Only for Wonyoung. I hope everything will go as planned.

We'll be having our family dinner in a hotel tonight. It's to celebrate Wonyoung's recovery of course, and she got accepted in her old law firm again. Also for my clinic. It's actually opened months ago but why don't celebrate now?

The main event is proposing to my baby girl Wonyoung. I'll make her mine tonight. I believe she'll accept me again for real.

"Minju-yah. You'll come tonight right?" I asked over the phone.

"Of course I will. I wanna see how this jerk propose to my little sister." Savage Minju is here.

"Expect more from me. I'll do my best." I assured.

It's already 3:05 pm. We'll be there at 7. Few more hours before I confess everything. I need to wrap things up early today. I'll close the clinic at 5.

I heard my phone vibrated while I'm scanning few data of my patients.

"Hey Mom." It's my Mom Sana.

"Hey baby. Could you please take your suit from my friend's boutique in Dongdaemun?"

"I told you Mom. I have lot of suits. Why bother buy the new one?"

"I want the best version of my one and only son for my most beautiful daughter. I've been waiting for this moment baby." I heard she giggles on the line. She's too excited for this.

"Mom. You can do that on our wedding. This is just a proposal. I just need to be sweet and romantic for my Wonyoungie." I joined her laugh.

"No. That would be different." She insisted.

"Okay Mom. Anything you say. Just send me the address. I'll pick it up." I gave up. I'll be happy if Mom's happy.

I need to close the clinic now. I gotta take my suit first for tonight.

At the Boutique

"Welcome to our boutique! What can I help you sir?" An employee greeted after he opened the door, welcoming me.

"I'm actually here to pick a suit." I stated.

"Come this way sir." The guy guided me. Nam Dohyun, what's written on his name tag. He seems around my age. Maybe younger.

I'm sitting on a couch while waiting after I gave him Mom's information for the suit. This boutique is huge. Woww. I can see there's branded stuff all over the place. I rarely go to any boutique since I usually buy clothes at the shopping mall.

After few minutes of waiting the Nam Dohyun guy came again with a big smile on his face. He's cute when he smile. But that's the rule. You need to smile to your customer all the time. Just like me. I need to smile to all my patients. Everytime. I don't mind showing off my handsome face with these charming and attractive dimples anyway. In fact I feel content and I love to do so.

I saw a girl behind him holding a paper bag with their logo on it. She seems familiar somehow. I still couldn't see her face clearly since this guy is taller than her.